PDA

View Full Version : Convert from NL - First post

JrJordan
11-03-2004, 05:45 PM
Howdy,
The NL tables have dried up significantly over the past month or two, so I've decided to try my hand back at limit. Play on all streets appreciated, but especially the river. Can I raise the BB's bet when I hit the straight after the flopped 3-flush? Also, checks on the flop and turn okay? Thanks.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks.

Turn: (3.25 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks.

River: (3.25 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10.25 BB

jeffraider
11-03-2004, 05:49 PM
I'd bet the flop, and depending on the action and how many callers, I'd bet the turn if there was one guy left or check if both were left. I like the river.

nyc999
11-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Bet the flop for the free card on the turn and cap the river.

meep_42
11-03-2004, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said.

-d

dfscott
11-03-2004, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely. You'll often win it right there.