PDA

View Full Version : 2500th post - Carpal Tunnel Status

Chris Daddy Cool
11-03-2004, 11:26 AM
This is my 2500th post, and am now officially a Carpal Tunnel.

It's hard to imagine that just a couple months ago I was just some newbie punk kid throwing around my opinions and that hardly anybody would pay attention, but now I've somehow become a popular figure amongst my peers. Go figure. I'd really like to thank all those out there who helped me a lot when I was a young'n, which is basically everybody on this board. and i can only hope that i've helped other people too.

when i made my very first post here I hadn't even played a hand of internet poker and only discovered it in like February playing Paradise's .05/.10 tables and now here I am in November a 15/30 regular and i have 2+2 to thank.

my only qualm though is that after Carpal Tunnel there's no other title to shoot for, which is a bummer.

Good luck at the tables,
Chris

bunky9590
11-03-2004, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is my 2500th post, and am now officially a Carpal Tunnel.

[/ QUOTE ]

And all that time you could have been studying. Such a waste. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats and keep up the good work.

bisonbison
11-03-2004, 11:38 AM
sup.

edit: "Loc: vote bisonbison 2008"

ahahahahahahahahaha

sfer
11-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Dude, that avatar is tired....

Congrats.

Festus22
11-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Congrats.

You're a natural for the game you know. Guys like you, Bunky, sthief, GoT, Astroglide and several others who an aggressive game comes naturally have a huge leg up on us tight-asses who have to reprogram our brains. Couple the aggressive style with 2+2 skills and it's a deadly combination.

Is there a Carpal\Tunnel lounge?

cold_cash
11-03-2004, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but now I've somehow become a popular figure amongst my peers

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoever told you this was playing a cruel joke.

BTW, who is bison running with?