PDA

View Full Version : The difference between the Parties

El Barto
11-03-2004, 07:12 AM
Pete Coors is a gentleman. Trailing by less than 50,000 votes out of nearly 1.8 million and with 12% of Colorado's precincts yet to be tallied, Pete nevertheless took a calm look at the numbers and called Ken Salazar to concede. Classy.

Contrast that with Tom Daschle, Tony Knowles and Betty Castor, and of course John Kerry. No reasonable interpretation of the data in any of these races can give any of these candidates a win, but they are hanging on.

This is not the conduct of a great party, but it is also not surprising for the party of Michael Moore. What an example for the new democracies in Afghanistan and Iraq. Perhaps sleep will bring wisdom to this group. Sleep, and a good hard look at what Al Gore has become.

With the pick up of a net four seats in the United States Senate, the GOP is in a position to force votes on the president's judicial nominees. That is the major story for next week, after a concession is wrong from Kerry.

Hewitt (http://www.hughhewitt.com/)

Abednego
11-03-2004, 09:15 AM
A conservative individual (Republican) and a liberal individual (Democrat) walking together come across a man lying in the street who had been beaten, robbed, and left for dead. The conservative's response was, "This man needs my help." The liberal's respose was, "Whoever did this needs my help."

This is the difference between the partys.

Victor
11-03-2004, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A conservative individual (Republican) and a liberal individual (Democrat) walking together come across a man lying in the street who had been beaten, robbed, and left for dead. The conservative's response was, "This man needs my help." The liberal's respose was, "Whoever did this needs my help."

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot, a Neocon says,"we need to take action against this person. Lets bomb his house. If we happen to take out a couple of his neighbors, well, thats just collateral damage

Unfortunately that is who is in charge now.

KanigawaCards7
11-03-2004, 11:07 AM
Im a democrat, and I agree with everything youve said. Dissenters of the republican party need new representation.Or a vastly changed democratic party.