PDA

View Full Version : Call Me Crazy or Whatever

03-21-2002, 01:11 PM
I think stock index prices are going to have a significant drop from here (greater than 10%) for S&P. Just don't see the markets making a significant rally at this point.

03-21-2002, 03:19 PM
Hi Tom,

You may not be in the majority, but you are on the correct side, IMO.

Once this thing lets go a 10% drop will look pretty good. Only thing holding it up right now is a lot of hot air. That and some of the 'big' boys desire to pump it up a little more so they can keep as much as they can. Some things never change.

The real question is 'when'? Might be as early as next week, but I don't think so. But, I'll wager a steak we don't get through November.

Bull vs. Bears

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=$BPSPX,uu[m,a]daclyyay[df][pb50!b200][vc60][iUb14!La12,26,9]&pref=G

steveb

03-21-2002, 03:21 PM
when you get to the link put this symbol in the enter ticker box. $BPSPX

03-21-2002, 04:13 PM
I sold one mini S&P at 1174.50.I thought I might have to keep selling them on a scale up basis

and did not want to shoot my load.The S&P is a joke.I believe we could easily have a 30 percent decline but because I am a short term trader i will not participate in the move.Everybody is singing happy days are here again and that makes me real nervous.