PDA

View Full Version : Carville concedes

Ulysses
11-03-2004, 01:55 AM
When James Carville says it's over, it's over.

La Brujita
11-03-2004, 01:57 AM
I haven't posted on any of these boards but I feel as physically sick as I perhaps have felt in the last ten years.

I might get drunk.

ilya
11-03-2004, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I haven't posted on any of these boards but I feel as physically sick as I perhaps have felt in the last ten years.

I might get drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, I hear you

SinCityGuy
11-03-2004, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of people hate Carville, but the guy is one of the most shrewd political consultants out there.

Throughout the campaign, there was a lot of hype about the youth vote turning out in mass and determining the outcome of the election.

Weeks ago, Carville, in his usual blunt and funny style said, "You know what we call a candidate who relies on young voters and first-time voters? A loser."

vulturesrow
11-03-2004, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of people hate Carville, but the guy is one of the most shrewd political consultants out there.

Throughout the campaign, there was a lot of hype about the youth vote turning out in mass and determining the outcome of the election.

Weeks ago, Carville, in his usual blunt and funny style said, "You know what we call a candidate who relies on young voters and first-time voters? A loser."

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always liked Carville. Even as a card carrying Republican now I have a lot of respect for him.

wacki
11-03-2004, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahhahah! Agreed.

ThaSaltCracka
How can you not like the Ragin Cajun?

mikeyvegas
[ QUOTE ]

I might get drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur. Very depressing stuff.

andyfox
11-03-2004, 02:04 AM
A bad few weeks.

Here's hoping that the President governs wisely for America and the world.

Nate tha' Great
11-03-2004, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I might get drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nate will open his emergency bottle of whiskey in 3 ... 2... 1 ...