PDA

View Full Version : AA against a TAG, 2+2 table.

Entity
11-03-2004, 12:31 AM
Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP2 folds, CO folds, <font color="CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, SB folds, BB folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero caps</font>, Button calls.

Flop: (9.50 SB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

Turn: (5.75 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

River: (7.75 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 11.75 BB

Questions: checkraise anywhere? 3-bet river? 2+2er isn't playing like too much of a LAG.

cold_cash
11-03-2004, 01:16 AM
For some reason I have a hard time believing he's got a Ten.

The only hand I can see would be TT, and I'm guessing he would have ditched that long before you guys made it to the river.

I'm guessing AK, or set over set, so I say you 3-bet his punk ass.

afk
11-03-2004, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say your words cut deep into my soul. But when you see what I had, I'd probably say the same thing too. It took me a while to figure out that Entity was actually raising legitimately some of the time.

Entity
11-03-2004, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say your words cut deep into my soul. But when you see what I had, I'd probably say the same thing too. It took me a while to figure out that Entity was actually raising legitimately some of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is a PFR of 20% that high?

ChessMan
11-03-2004, 02:30 AM
I'm going to say TT. On the turn he might think he's got 6 outs. That means better than 7 to 1. He's got odds to call. One of his tens is T /images/graemlins/heart.gif.