PDA

View Full Version : " liveforfun " on Poker Stars

esknights
11-02-2004, 10:35 PM
Has anyone played with this guy? First off he berates every player at the table. Then he claims he plays 230 $10 SnG's a day and makes $4300 a week off of them. What a putz. Just had to laugh. He doesn't move up in limits cause there are too many good players and the tournies become a coin flip. That was his actual reasoning. Oh well.

Ryner
11-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Guess I've been lucky, I havn't run into too many putzes...putzs... you know what I mean, and when I do I'm quick to block their chat. Actually, the guy that's annoyed me the most was the one who seemed to get mad after my draw beat his pocket aces, so whenever he beat me in hand after that he said it was "carma". And what was really driving me nuts was that he kept spelling it wrong after I told him it was spelled with a K. I'm easilly annoyed I guess.

One thing I really hate is that blocking someone on Stars just censors everything they say "Putz: ******". So I see that the putz has said something, making me tempting to unblock their chat so I can see what dumb thing they've said this time, which defeats the purpose of blocking them in the first place.

Sponger15SB
11-03-2004, 02:22 AM
its pretty impossible to play 230 SNGs a day.

also he is [censored] stupid if he doesn't move up after making that much money.

sofere
11-03-2004, 02:31 AM
if he did, he'd be multitabling bout 10 tables at once and wouldn't have time to type anything in the chat

citanul
11-03-2004, 02:50 AM
nah, i'm betting if you really wanted to you could play about that many.

that works out to like $2.60 a sng or something. I'm sure one could 12 or 16 table or even more $10 sngs if one really wanted to.

now, why one would want to... that's a whole nother story.

citanul

Sponger15SB
11-03-2004, 03:10 AM
No, you couldn't.

Unless you played 10 hours a day 7 days straight you wouldn't be able to pull down $4300 a week in the $10's

viennagreen
11-03-2004, 06:07 AM
what's the limit on # of tables at Stars?--- I mean, at Party skins you can only play 4 tables at a time (each skin)-- just wondering if you can have more than 4 tables open at Stars.

Eric Beaudry
11-03-2004, 06:33 AM
I tried once for fun 9 or 10 tables of .01/.02 NLH at the same time... you can't play with so many tables open at the same times... they always pop up one in front of the other one... had the feeling I was a general with an army! :-) he's a liar!!!

Phill S
11-03-2004, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Guess I've been lucky, I havn't run into too many putzes...putzs... you know what I mean, and when I do I'm quick to block their chat.

[/ QUOTE ]

if your blocking their chat your losing out on valuable information.

even listening to stupidity pays dividends. if someone tells you how to play a hand, thats how they play the hand. if you know how they play the hand you can work out how you can counter their strategy.

plus its nice to know whos gunning for who in the game.

Phill