PDA

View Full Version : A differently played AA hand

MoDOH
11-02-2004, 02:46 PM
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed)

Reads not important, assume normal PP players...

Now before you get all crazy on me arse, I just want to say that I had a clear cut gameplan throughout the hand but I just want to hear what you guys think before I share...

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, CO folds, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, MP3 calls, Button calls.

Flop: (9.33 SB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (7.66 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls, MP3 folds.

River: (12.66 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks...

Rudbaeck
11-02-2004, 03:12 PM
You didn't 3-bet so you could c/r the turn, but the turn got raised before it got back to you, but was too big to fold. Then you went for another c/r on the river after spiking your set.

My jaw would shatter against the floor if this was checked down behind you. Raise that baby coming back.

Demana
11-02-2004, 03:42 PM
Did you not 3-bet the turn because you wanted to keep MP3 in?