PDA

View Full Version : Top Hat and Cane Zodiac Chips?

David
11-02-2004, 02:27 PM
Anybody have some they want to sell?

bonanz
11-02-2004, 02:48 PM
I have a set of chinese new years paul-son chips, its only a set of 300. but i was thinking about selling them, they are basically brand new, never even been used in a real home game just to play around a bit.

http://members.aol.com/LATHIKID/MVC682F.JPG

thats what they look like. My set only contains the monkey, the horse, the snake and the dog and there are about 5-10 of the ram. I forget the exact numbers i'll have to count them at home, but its about 110 monkey chips, 110 horse, 30 snakes and maybe 15 dogs, and the 5 or so rams. this is just an approximation. but total = slightly over 300 chips. im not sure if i wanna sell them, but i don't use them, and i know how people are dying to get their hands on a set of real paulsons. might just throw them on ebay and see what happens, just thought i'd post and see any responses.

thanks
bonanz

Arsene Lupin III
11-02-2004, 08:27 PM
I have a few aquarius [magenta] chips left.

I have 300 sagittarius chips left but I'm rather fond of them. It would take quite an offer for me to part with them /images/graemlins/wink.gif

These show up on ebay once in a while.. search title and description for zodiac chips..