PDA

View Full Version : What Bill Clinton has been up to

GWB
11-02-2004, 08:31 AM
her paramour: former President Bill Clinton (http://www.dailylocal.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=13271244&BRD=1671&PAG=461&dept_id= 17782&rfi=6)

[b]A former employee of the West Chester Friends School alleges a romantic affair she had prior to working there made her the target of harassment and ultimately got her fired.

But the bigger news maybe is the identity of the man she claims to be her paramour: former President Bill Clinton.

Last Thursday in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Myra Belle "Sally" Miller filed a civil lawsuit against the Quaker school located at 415 N. High St.

It states Miller was "involved in a sexual relationship with former President William Jefferson Clinton."

It also alleges the school’s administration "illegally subjected her to sexual and religious harassment and discrimination after learning of this relationship and then terminated her employment after she complained."

Miller worked as the school’s director of fundraising and public relations between 2001 and November 2003.

According to the suit, the woman’s affair with the president occurred prior to her employment at West Chester Friends School.

Miller currently resides in Alexandria, Va. Her attorney, Timothy M. Kolman, declined to comment.

West Chester Friends Head of School, Matthew H. Bradley, also refused to comment on the case.

The lawsuit states Miller was approached by a co-worker in February 2001 who informed her that not only did she know of her affair with Clinton, but reportedly so did a member of the school board.

Word spread throughout the school, the suit stated, despite Miller’s wishes to keep it private.

As more people learned of the alleged affair, Miller claims co-workers began openly discussing the relationship, then "sarcastically advising (Miller) when she received phone messages and calls that ‘Bill Clinton’ was on the telephone," according to the suit.

Some at the school allegedly placed photos of "elderly and scantily-clad men" on Miller’s desk.

The affair also reportedly became the subject of a "humiliating meeting" with Miller, the Friends’ school board president and at least five school board members to discuss the plaintiff’s "baggage." Participants discussed how to "protect" the school’s reputation "given the plaintiff’s past."

In October 2003, Miller, who is not a Quaker, filed discrimination charges with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Afterward, West Chester Friends fired Miller, according to the suit.

The EEOC could not resolve the suit and authorized her to file a federal lawsuit in July.

The plaintiff is seeking unspecified money for damages.

InchoateHand
11-02-2004, 08:43 AM
x

Michael Davis
11-02-2004, 09:33 AM
"Player/Hater dialectic"

Please explain.

-Michael

InchoateHand
11-02-2004, 09:39 AM
You know the thing with "Playas" in popular vernacular.

"Don't hate the playa, hate the game?"

Clinton=Playa.

wacki
11-02-2004, 10:54 AM
Isn't he still married to Hillary? I wonder if she is giving him any lovin at all.

vulturesrow
11-02-2004, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't he still married to Hillary? I wonder if she is giving him any lovin at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine being married to her is the primary reason for his infidelities. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

andyfox
11-02-2004, 12:52 PM
That does it: I'm not voting for him.

I'm more concerned about what YOU have been up to. And it's no good.