PDA

View Full Version : A Promise to Paul Phillips!

Vince Lepore
11-01-2004, 06:09 PM
Dear Mr. Phillips,

I promise that I will never mention your name again on this or any other internet Poker Forum. I also promise never to enter into a discussion of any poker situation in which you participate. I believe that you are a respected contributor to this forum and I will not do anything that may potentially discourage you from further participation here.

Please accept my apologies if I have caused you discomfort in any way. I will no longer participate in the threads that I began here concerning your play vs Gus Hansen.

Vincent A. Lepore

Paul Phillips
11-02-2004, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I will no longer participate in the threads that I began here concerning your play vs Gus Hansen.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's OK, I'm sure your sock puppet "smoothcall" can take up the slack.

riverboatking
11-02-2004, 04:51 AM
seriously i'm struggling to find a point to any of your posts.
maybe smoothcall can explain it to me.

Smoothcall
11-02-2004, 05:04 AM
Ok i'll explain it to you. You have problems with comprehension.

Smoothcall
11-02-2004, 05:06 AM
Oh and how bout that bet. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Vince Lepore
11-02-2004, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
your sock puppet

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not know what that means. I do not post anonymously nor do I use pseudonyms. I intend to keep my promise. You will not see me respond nor will I ask or try to influence anyone else to respond to you in any way. There seems to be no middle ground between us so I will just bow out.

Vince

Vince Lepore
11-02-2004, 05:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares whether or not you "find a point" about anything? You are a dunce in my opinion. Don't bother replying. You are ignored.

Vince

riverboatking
11-02-2004, 06:59 AM
what a shock. smoothcall showing up in yet another vince post.
tell me smoothy why is it that 98% of your posts appear in threads started by vince?
or have you ignored me too? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

riverboatking
11-02-2004, 07:07 AM
smoothcall posts at 4:04.
smoothcall posts at 4:06.
vince posts at 4:08.

hmmmmmm. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Smoothcall
11-02-2004, 07:19 AM
Maybe cause you and Paul mentioned me in these replies. You are a rocket scientist aren't you. Hope it pays well so i can collect on the bet. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

riverboatking
11-02-2004, 07:24 AM
lol.
yeah we mentioned you before any of your posts right?
wow i can't tell you how pathetic this little alter ego game you're playing is.
but i think i'll take your advice and add you to my ignore user list.
and seriously get a life.

Smoothcall
11-02-2004, 07:40 AM
So i take that as a wuss out and no apology right? Whose pathetic lol? Sad very sad. Maybe you better not open your mouth next time unitl you know what your talking about. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

riverboatking
11-02-2004, 07:53 AM
Subject Forum Poster Posted on
. Re: A Promise to Paul Phillips! World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/02/04 06:40 AM

. Re: A Promise to Paul Phillips! World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/02/04 06:19 AM

. Re: i would bet my entire bankroll World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/02/04 06:16 AM

. Re: Just HOW carefull on the bubble with short stacks One-table Tournaments Smoothcall 11/02/04 06:11 AM

. Re: A Promise to Paul Phillips! World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/02/04 04:06 AM

. Re: A Promise to Paul Phillips! World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/02/04 04:04 AM

. Re: i would bet my entire bankroll World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/02/04 03:56 AM

. Re: Just HOW carefull on the bubble with short stacks One-table Tournaments Smoothcall 11/02/04 03:47 AM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/02/04 02:18 AM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/02/04 02:07 AM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 04:21 PM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 03:25 PM

. Re: Can any intelligent person who has the means win tournaments? World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 03:10 PM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 02:51 PM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 12:50 PM

. Re: why do u never hear about some book authors winning anything? World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 12:01 PM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 11:51 AM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 11:31 AM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 11:14 AM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 10:49 AM

<font color="red">. Looks like vindication for Mr. Lepore! World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 04:25 AM </font>

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 02:40 AM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 02:34 AM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 02:28 AM

. Re: Chip Reese and the Hansen, Phillips hand World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments Smoothcall 11/01/04 02:13 AM

the complete list of all smoothcalls posts.

obsess much?

Smoothcall
11-02-2004, 07:59 AM
So make the bet? Or apologize.

jonjonmacky
11-02-2004, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares whether or not you "find a point" about anything? You are a dunce in my opinion. Don't bother replying. You are ignored.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ] what are you autistic/

Vince Lepore
11-02-2004, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what are you autistic/

[/ QUOTE ]

You may believe this is funny but I believe that you are a moron. Ignored.

Vince

Easy E
11-02-2004, 04:45 PM
are you doing "that guy" a favor or something?

Vince Lepore
11-02-2004, 05:21 PM
"are you doing "that guy" a favor or something"

No. I have a purpose to my post, even if some find it silly. This fellow, in my opinion, was unwarrantedly harrassed on the rgp forum. I had my own problems on that forum. I may be wrong, but I believe that he doesn't post up on rgp very often, if at all, partly due to that hassassment. I found myself in a squabble with him and what appears to be quite a few posters that support him. The squabble was over some comments that I made.

I felt the best way to let all of them know I would no longer be involved in any of their threads was to handle it this way. This is a WPT forum. I have no WPT experience. I come up here to learn not to cause trouble. I believe that as a direct result of some of my posts a small rift occurred between Sklansky and PP.

If something like that occurs or if PP quits this forum I do not want to be even a small part of the reason.

Vince

cornell2005
11-02-2004, 05:28 PM
fyi just because you made a dumb post about paul phillip's play doesnt mean you guys had a "quabble", or that he cares one bit about your posts. im pretty sure you have made your last 100 posts so that you can believe that you and a psuedo celebrity had a fight.

citanul
11-02-2004, 05:37 PM
I don't really understand the continuation of this thread.

Vince made a statement. Paul resonded, which wasn't even really necessary.

It is obvious both that Vince thinks he's doing the right thing and that he's not going to change his mind about that. So I don't really understand why people can't just either read his post or not and then just move on and let Vince do whatever it is that Vince does, instead of pointing out how silly they think he's being.

This is not to say that if this were a thread about poker discussion, I would advocate the ceasing of responses, but this isn't a poker thread. As such, there's really nothing more to say.

citanul

Easy E
11-02-2004, 05:58 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vince Lepore
11-02-2004, 06:39 PM
Actually, I made those posts so I could weed out dopes like you. "Ignored"

Vince

Vince Lepore
11-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Thank You.

Vince

Vince Lepore
11-02-2004, 06:43 PM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

lastchance
11-02-2004, 10:02 PM
*deleted*

Big_J
11-02-2004, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello. Long time reader, first time poster. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Didn't I see you go whining to the site administrator 2 days ago when someone insulted you and get them banned?

Pot, Kettle. Kettle, Pot.

Big_J
11-02-2004, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I made those posts so I could weed out dopes like you. "Ignored"

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooooooh....and another....I can't understand why people on here seem to have the low opinion of you that they do...can someone explain it to me?

Vince Lepore
11-02-2004, 11:55 PM
Get your facts straight clown!

Vince

Vince Lepore
11-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Whcin people are you referring to? You are a big mouth that is better off posting on rgp where insults and not poker discussion are the norm. You -by your own words- a first time poster and all you post about is me. Is that what you live for? Get a life loser. fIf I read anything else from you that is about poker you will be "ignored"

Vince

Big_J
11-03-2004, 12:44 AM
Wow, I'm feeling welcomed here /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Some yahoo from the internet is calling me a loser...oh my god, I should go open up a vein right now and end it all, oh whoa is me.

But back to the topic at hand...I'm a loser for pointing out what a hypocrite you are, but you are an astute student of poker for starting something like 30 threads about the same hand played by 2 guys who play at a level well beyond what you or most people on here will ever play. Did one of Paul or Gus accidentally run over your puppy or what? Why is that you seem to have such a hate on for them?

How much time did you spend typing up all those baseless arguements? Maybe that time would have been better spent reading a book, might I suggest Hellmuth's? You appear to share the same maturity level.

And ya ya...I know, I'm ignored now...this site must be pretty quick to read once you ignore everyone who isn't Smoothcall.

Vince Lepore
11-03-2004, 02:02 AM
Bye Genius -"ignored"

Vince

Big_J
11-03-2004, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bye Genius -"ignored"

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.geocities.com/pearly1900/homer/homer-woohoo.gif

Bernas
11-03-2004, 02:05 PM
Needed a laugh today. This is too funny!!!
Nice one. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

rickthekeg
11-03-2004, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this site must be pretty quick to read once you ignore everyone who isn't Smoothcall.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing. How many 2+2ers does Vince not ignore?

Chobohoya
11-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Reading these threads, I think the best answer to that is another question: "How many 2+2ers have never responded to a Vince post?"

Vince Lepore
11-03-2004, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking the same thing. How many 2+2ers does Vince not ignore?

[/ QUOTE ]

I try to pick annoying posters that are only interested in personal attacks to ignore. You know the type, right. Those that are not interested in discussing poker or tournaments just bull crap artists. If you have trouble thinking of someone like that just look in the mirror. Bye.

Vince