PDA

View Full Version : Fossilman. .Quick Question. . . .

tdomeski
10-31-2004, 09:29 PM
In the episode where Matusaw is berating you, you write something in your little black book. .I understand that you were merely writing your chip count at the end of the level as you do at the end of every level.

Do you have all those chip counts for the end of every level for the 2004 Main Event. .if so would it be too much to ask for you to post those chip counts at the end of every level and what the blinds were for each level respectively.

Also did you play any other WSOP events in 2004? If so, do you have the chip counts for the end of each level in those events that you did not win? If so, could you post some of those counts and the place you finished if at all possible. .

If you don't have time or no longer have those counts I understand.

Thanks for your time.

Beerfund
10-31-2004, 10:15 PM
and what color was the pair of underwear you wore the day the main event started?
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwww

tdomeski
10-31-2004, 10:18 PM
There is some merit in this question which you are obviously overlooking. But thanks for the BUMP. .

tdomeski
10-31-2004, 11:15 PM
bump

tdomeski
10-31-2004, 11:58 PM
i'll wait it out to know. .i have to know

MHoydilla
11-01-2004, 12:53 AM
Post deleted by MHoydilla

AtlBrvs4Life
11-01-2004, 01:03 AM
Probably wise to delete that reply while you still can.

citanul
11-01-2004, 02:26 AM
Well, I'm glad to see at least that you got tired and went to sleep or something, instead of staying up all night and bumping your own question every 45 minutes. The near perfect precision was getting a little scary.

Seriously though, guide for posting things that you want have Greg look at, if I may take the initiative:

1) If you have a question that's *actually* directed solely to Greg, send him a PM. If it's information that you think others are likely to like to have, you may want to ask Greg to make a post on the subject, or to ask him in the PM if it would be alright for you to post his reply.

2) (This is not directed at you really) If you have one of those "I have a strategy question and I'd like to feel cool by having Greg see it, but really I would really prefer the answer in the long run" posts... Take out the "Fossilman please help" or whatever nonsense you want to put in the subject, and just ask the damn question. People seem to get irritated by others sending a post to the whole forum that seems to pre-emptively say "I'm not interested in the opinions of anyone except on person."

citanul

tdomeski
11-01-2004, 01:22 PM
how Bad was the post that was jUst deleted? it Must have been Pretty harsh.

Richard Tanner
11-01-2004, 01:42 PM
For the record he was writing down his chip count before the break.

Cody

jakethebake
11-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Even more annoying than the Bum is the BIZUMP. I'll be rally glad when this stupid sticking-iz-in-the-middle-of-words thing dies. I'd like to shizoot everyone that does it right in the heazed.

italianstang
11-01-2004, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to shizoot everyone that does it right in the heazed.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems that "heazed" would be pronounced with more of a long E sound, sort of heee-zed. There are careful rules to follow regarding this grammar variation, and the most important is pronounciatory sound. Therefore, I submit, that head should be spelled "Hized" and sound like "His - ed"

BIZUMP

jakethebake
11-01-2004, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It seems that "heazed" would be pronounced with more of a long E sound, sort of heee-zed. There are careful rules to follow regarding this grammar variation, and the most important is pronounciatory sound. Therefore, I submit, that head should be spelled "Hized" and sound like "His - ed"

BIZUMP

[/ QUOTE ]

Thizank you. I'll trizy to remember.

tdomeski
11-01-2004, 05:18 PM
Kind sir. .BUmp it up. .everyone bump this badboy. . .Let's have the most bumps EVER!

drewjustdrew
11-01-2004, 06:30 PM
I believe that is "trizzy to remizzy"

tdomeski
11-01-2004, 06:57 PM
and play.

tdomeski
11-01-2004, 11:15 PM
bumpit

tdomeski
11-01-2004, 11:56 PM
Keep it at the top boys. .I need this answered.

citanul
11-02-2004, 12:09 AM
t,

please stop bumping this thread.

if you really "need" this question answered, you are more likely to get an answer to a question to one person by sending him a pm.

i don't think it's unreasonable to consider you might be reported to the moderator if you continue this.

citanul

tdomeski
11-02-2004, 01:04 AM
sorry

please don't report me

Demana
11-02-2004, 01:21 AM
According to the announcer, it was "The guy in seat 1 is a jerk".

Joboo
11-02-2004, 01:34 AM
That's Norman Chad and he's an idiot. Greg has said on this forum that he was writing his chip count.