PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchanan quote of the day...

Cubswin
10-30-2004, 08:11 PM
I was watching Mclaughlin Group and question 1, of course, was about who is going to win the election. Pat Buchanan says "Kerry must draw to an inside straight to win this election". Like him or hate him, he is entertaining.

cubs

SirArthur
10-30-2004, 08:23 PM
Buchanan is a better alternative than either Kerry or Bush.

I read his book a couple of years ago "The Death of the West" expecting lots of radical conservatism.

Instead he outlined many conceivable reasons why our Western Society and way of life is at great peril. He did this using superb research, and wonderful insight.

I watch him on occassion, and he is far from the "wacko racist" that the liberal media likes to portray him as.

cnfuzzd
10-30-2004, 08:47 PM
uhm,,, wow...

peace

john nickle

benfranklin
10-30-2004, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Like him or hate him, he is entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's also enlightening. He is one of the most knowledgeable people on TV regarding the history and strategy of politics. Some one will say, Candidate X is doing this, and Pat will say, well so-and-so tried that 4 elections ago, and it didn't work because of this and that. He should have his own show.

eric5148
10-30-2004, 09:37 PM
Dana Carvey's impersonation of Mclaughlin on SNL was about 1000 times more entertaining than Buchanon.