PDA

View Full Version : Samuel Adams to blame for 9-11

KanigawaCards7
10-30-2004, 01:00 PM
You see Samuel adams caused such a fervor in massachussetts with his anti-british sentiments that political groups developed around his beliefs. About 20 years later, these independent thinkers would create their own federalist country led by George Washington. As time passed this country grew and prospered. This made America become a major economic force, and after world war two resettled the political powers that be, America was left as one of two major world powers along with the USSR. the USSR was good at chess but unfortunately they had some economic problems, and then a Mcdonalds was built in China, a monument to Americas status as leader of the free world, This made it a good idea to be the capital of trade, thus making the world trade center a very important building.Some people who still reject the greed of capitalism decided that building needed to be destroyed. His name was Osama Bin laden.
so as you can see its that no good drunkard from Bostan, that stupid Samuel Adams fault. I will still hate him to this day for all those lives lost on 9-11.

Or maybe it wasnt any Americans fault but in fact Osama Bin laden and the saudi Arabians who seized the planes fault.But thats just crazy talk.someone in America has to be blamed for this for political purposes.

W00lygimp
10-30-2004, 03:25 PM
The liberals also beleive Julius Caesar was responsible for the Clinton scandal.

MMMMMM
10-30-2004, 04:38 PM
This is a favorite Leftist trick: whatever problems or conflicts exist that somehow involve the United States, trace the history back far enough to find something, anything that the U.S. did that was wrong or even questionable, attack it, and claim that therefore the responsibility for the whole mess rests on the United States. Never mind that the primary responsibility often lies elsewhere.

Also, if the U.S. ever supported any government that ever did any bad things, lay the blame for all those bad things squarely at the feet of the United States.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
10-30-2004, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, if the U.S. ever supported any government that ever did any bad things, lay the blame for all those bad things squarely at the feet of the United States.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didnt we put sadam in power and then sell him weapons?

MMMMMM
10-30-2004, 04:45 PM
The USSR sold Iraq most of its weapons.

Also, Saddam seized power in a coup I believe, using his power as head of the Iraqi security forces as a springboard. Did the US aid in his rise somehow? I don't know, but even if so, it would be a perfect example of what I am talking about because that would give all the Leftists and Blame-America-Firsters an excuse to hold America responsible for all of Saddam's deeds in perpetuity.

The conceptual fallacy here is obvious, isn't it?

wacki
10-30-2004, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, Saddam seized power in a coup I believe, using his power as head of the Iraqi security forces as a springboard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Saddam used his secret service to murder Iraqs Congress live on national TV. If you have the means I highly recommend watching it. I've never seen so many grown men crying and screaming "GOD BLESS (enter any name)" in my life.

Diaries of a Madman - Discovery Channel

lastchance
10-30-2004, 05:50 PM
Jeez, stop taking this seriously. It's a joke...