PDA

View Full Version : KK hand

Benke
10-30-2004, 07:58 AM
I didn't like the way i played this it felt wrong, to weak?

PacificPoker 0.25/0.50 (6 handed)

Hero is Button with K /images/graemlins/diamond.gifK /images/graemlins/heart.gif

UTG calls, MP folds, CO calls, <font color="red"> Hero raises </font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, CO calls.

Flop 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif (5 players, 10 SB)
<font color="red"> SB bets </font>, BB folds, UTG calls, CO calls, <font color="red"> Hero raises </font>, <font color="red"> SB 3-bets</font>, UTG folds, CO calls, Hero calls.

Turn 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif (3 players, 10 BB)
SB checks, <font color="red"> CO bets </font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

River 8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif (3 players, 13 BB)
SB checks, <font color="red"> CO bets </font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Fiddler
10-30-2004, 09:04 AM
I'm not sure what to make of SB being so aggressive on the flop and then slowing down... feels like a baby set, two-pair or small straight draw that is scared of a possible flush. I would probably cap this flop. If the turn wasn't a diamond and SB kept betting I'd call down, otherwise bet. Since it was a diamond and CO all of a sudden wakes up and takes over the betting I think calling down is fine. You have a redraw to the second nut flush.

afk
10-30-2004, 10:41 AM
I think you should cap the flop and see where it goes from there.

Benke
10-30-2004, 12:37 PM
Ok thanks Fiddler and afk.
But what if i cap the flop and SB leads the turn and CO raises? Fold?

Fiddler
10-30-2004, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok thanks Fiddler and afk.
But what if i cap the flop and SB leads the turn and CO raises? Fold?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if the turn is a diamond, you have to call since you have a redraw to the second nut flush.

Benke
10-30-2004, 02:43 PM
CO shows A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif for the nut flush.
SB mucks his hand.