PDA

View Full Version : Argueing Politics

W00lygimp
10-30-2004, 02:12 AM
Augueing politics is a lesson in fulity, if ever so one was to be learned. With such drastic views about the state of the country and the direction to which we are heading. argueing with someone who already has their mind set on a particular group/candidate is really, for lack of a better word, a "waste of time".

For instance:
You won't ever convince me that it's Bush's fault that UBL is still on the loose.
I won't ever convince you that Kerry will say anything for votes.

You or I might be able to convince undecided voters (if there are any left), to sway to our political views; However, I doubt there are any undecided on this forum.
What is the point of anyone posting bad news about Iraq, I mean we are convinced that things will get better and that the media is swaying-liberal.
What is the point of anyone posting anything good about Iraq, you will be convinced that its Republican propaganda...

I don't know how politics became like this (the world of spin), and i frankly don't care.

So when the election comes, "May the best man win."

On a side note: I don't like the incessant defamatory remarks about the Southern United States. I don't see a single post in this entire forum insulting the North, but I've read quite a few calling the people down here among other things: Swamp Trash, Religious Zealots, and scum.
If thats the way you think americans should treat one another, then so be it...

On a second side note: I'm going to go buy some beer... I think the rest of you should do the same.