PDA

View Full Version : Pokerroom Main Draw help!

illguitar
10-29-2004, 11:57 PM
Alright boys and girls. I have won 1 mtt and taken 4th in another. The one that I won earned me 3,600 bucks, and qualified me for the main tournament of the month at Pokerroom.com. The prize is a trip to Vegas for the Bellagio Five Diamond Classic. I want to not only do as well as I can...I want to win. I am 23 and have only been playing for 6 months or so, maybe less. I have read lots of books, but they tend to specialize in limit. I am currently re-reading HPFAP for the 3rd time. I play in B&M mostly, and exclusively in limit. However, despite my lack of experience in no limit, I have done okay so far. What I really want is a crash course in no limit before Saturday, October 30th, 6pm. Or links, or tips...whatever. I would really appreciate your help. I have done my share of research. Even tips on what to expect from the level of competition would be great. Just respond!!! Give me something! Please God help! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Okay...I feel way better, but seriously...help me. Thanks guys. (Mason and David...this means you too!)

Your humble apprentice
-David Shotwell