PDA

View Full Version : Late minute Halloween costume

Nate tha' Great
10-29-2004, 07:59 PM
I just found out that I party that I'm going to tomorrow night will require a costume.

I need something that:

a) Will take me no longer than 1 hour to purchase or prepare.
b) Will not substantially reduce my chances of getting laid.

Any suggestions?

-Nate

slickpoppa
10-29-2004, 08:01 PM
I am going to a party tonight dressed as Maverick from Top Gun. My costume consists of a tight white t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of sunglasses purchased at CVS.

Lawrence Ng
10-29-2004, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a) Will take me no longer than 1 hour to purchase or prepare.
b) Will not substantially reduce my chances of getting laid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go as a Firefighter.

Clarkmeister
10-29-2004, 08:20 PM
I don't know if that meets the first criteria, but damn, that's a great choice to fit the second criteria.

namknils
10-29-2004, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if that meets the first criteria, but damn, that's a great choice to fit the second criteria.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that.

(nice avatar btw /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

sublime
10-29-2004, 08:46 PM
LMAO!!

Nice avatar and loc!

blackaces13
10-29-2004, 09:00 PM
Be Borat from the Ali G show. If you've ever seen it it shouldn't be hard and anyone who actually knows who you are supposed to be will think its great.

ArchAngel71857
10-29-2004, 09:25 PM
color your face brown.

go shitfaced.

-AA

liquidboss
10-29-2004, 09:40 PM
I have the best last minute costume ever. Get a cardboard box, suspend it around your midsection, and staple or glue some furry carpet on the front. You are now a hairy box.The girls either love or hate this costume. I've had many bad looks when I explain it but I've also had the response, "Let me show you my shaved box." Works for me!!!

NotMitch
10-29-2004, 09:58 PM
A ref, go to a sporting goods store buy the shirt and a whistle. Drink a lot. Blow the whistle.

tolbiny
10-29-2004, 10:22 PM
encourage girls to also blow your whistle...

bosoxfan
10-29-2004, 11:06 PM
if you have a suit wear it with a superman t-shirt underneath and go as Clark Kent. When people ask who you are supposed to be open the shirt and show them.

Slacker13
10-29-2004, 11:20 PM
I once put on a stethascope, a doctors type jacket and put a name tag that read "Doctor Ben Dover - Gynecologist" . I wore it behind the bar when I was bartending, went over well there.

sfer
10-30-2004, 02:18 AM
The old cliche is wearing medical scrubs. I can't imagine that, given how tired that costume idea has become, it helps with getting laid, but there are plenty of other incredibly dumb things that seem to work okay so it can't hurt.

nolanfan34
10-30-2004, 02:34 AM
I'd just print out a screenshot of your Party/Empire cashier window. That will get you laid, Nate.

dr. klopek
10-30-2004, 06:39 AM
Don't go as Osama Bin Laden. I tried it once. Let's just say I didn't get laid.

Alobar
10-30-2004, 12:09 PM
one year I was exceptionally lazy, so all I did was go to WALmart and buy a beanie baby that was a parrot, and an eye patch. I Duck taped (this is the keypart) the parrots feet to my t-shirt so he sat on my shoulder, and wore the eye patch. Viola! I'm a pirate. The chicks seemed to dig it because it was so obviously lame and last minute (duck tape!) but very original and "cute". I also got to use the parrot voice all night "*squack* <insert something laced with sexual innuendo here> *squack*" Which I gotta admit was suprisingly fun, but im sure that had lots to do with the large consumption of alcohol /images/graemlins/smile.gif

This one isnt likely to get you laid per say, but its quick, and I thought was funny as hell. Go as a "Mormon" All you need is a bicycle helmet, a white short sleeved dress shirt and tie, and a backpack

slickpoppa
10-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Also check these out:
http://www.thestranger.com/current/special.html

Nate tha' Great
10-31-2004, 01:26 AM
I decided to dress as something truly scary, a Repulblican. This involved glueing a blue beanie-baby elephant onto a top hat and wearing a jacket and tie. I thought it was very clever.

However, it did not go over that well. Here are some summary statistics:

Cost of Costume (CoC): $74.06
Hours expended in Developing Costume (HDC): 2.2
Pieces of Ass Attained (PAA): 0.00.

In my defense, at least 40% of the attendees of the party that I was at were lesibans.

Alobar
10-31-2004, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

In my defense, at least 40% of the attendees of the party that I was at were lesibans.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to practice better table selection /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gamblor
10-31-2004, 01:51 PM
I went as Johnny Damon, beard, hair and uniform.

I did not get laid.