PDA

View Full Version : To you idiots who think its Bush's fault you don't have a job.

W00lygimp
10-29-2004, 05:38 PM
First and foremost if you think that the Executive Branch of the U.S. government has noticable control of the economy please lock yourself in a room, and don't come out.

Second, You forget 9/11 happened on his watch-- The airline's nearly went bankrupt, and the economy went WAY down.

Now to those of you who beleive the President has control over the economy (which he doesn't) please explain the rebound and immense economy recovery after 9/11.

Before you open your mouth most CEO's of business owners agree with the fact that it's not the presidents fault, my parents own a food franchise of one of the most popualar resturants in SW LA (They also agree that the President doesn't run the economy).

Ok so if you can't criticize Bush over the economy, lets criticize him over Iraq. So Kerry blames bush over rushing to war and making too quick of a judgement?

Kerry blames Bush for 300 missing tons of Explosives, out of 400,000. Now it is discovered an army major has recovered the explosives...So who was the one rushing to [censored] judgement? It was your dearest John [censored] Kerry, I wish you hypocrits [censored] went to Pakistan and joined an extremist militant group because you people are complete [censored] morons.

ThaSaltCracka
10-29-2004, 05:41 PM
If there is one thing I know for certain, its that you post more bullshit then anyone else on this forum, as apparent by the huge number of threads started by you with less than 10 replies. Please, go back to your rich parents silver spoon and be quiet.

W00lygimp
10-29-2004, 05:43 PM
why do you have to be negative?

PITTM
10-29-2004, 05:44 PM
because you make posts that are negative, ignorant and generally use expletives to back up your points. and you make horrid horrid posts of conservative propaganda over and over again.

rj

tolbiny
10-29-2004, 05:46 PM
PittM-
At first i thought he was being ironic when he posted that.... but then i recalled some of his posts and realized that moronic is more likely.

PITTM
10-29-2004, 05:48 PM
bingo bango bongo, you hit that one right on the head.

rj

ThaSaltCracka
10-29-2004, 05:49 PM
whats more ironic is that he either a) doesn't work anyways or b) his parents got him his job.

W00ly, next time grown folks talk, learn to keep your [censored] mouth shut.

W00lygimp
10-29-2004, 05:52 PM
How do i know that every single word that comes out of yalls mouth's isnt liberal propaganda.
Labeling something as propagandra to avoid trying to dispute a valid argument is a cheap [censored] tactic.

PITTM
10-29-2004, 05:53 PM
as as master shake told meatwad, "will you shut up when the big people are talking?" listen to that advice mr W00ly.

rj

PITTM
10-29-2004, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do i know that every single word that comes out of yalls mouth's isnt liberal propaganda.
Labeling something as propagandra to avoid trying to dispute a valid argument is a cheap [censored] tactic.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope you realize how absurd that post was. At this point im pretty sure youre just satirizing yourself.

rj

cornell2005
10-29-2004, 05:58 PM
your posts suck. sorry

Matty
10-29-2004, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If there is one thing I know for certain, its that you post more bullshit then anyone else on this forum, as apparent by the huge number of threads started by you with less than 10 replies. Please, go back to your rich parents silver spoon and be quiet.

[/ QUOTE ]Notice how scarce GWB has been?

MMMMMM
10-29-2004, 06:08 PM
W00ly you make some correct points in various posts but if you want people here to give you any respect and really discuss the issues with you, you need to tone down the rhetoric and keep the expletives to a minimum.

Overall your posts are actually more on the money than Linus', but yours come across much worse. Your posts are no more partisan than Grey's, but yours come across much worse. That despite the fact that you are generally more correct than either of them. So you are just hurting your case by posting in such a manner, and making people think you are an idiot.

Try to focus on the signal-to-noise ratio. A good poster to follow and learn from in this regard is 'adios'.

PITTM
10-29-2004, 06:11 PM
you think that swearing at people who disagree with you, calling them idiots and directly quoting the president for your facts are good posts? if that was the truth W00ly would be a legend. fortunately we live in the real world where people generally realize he is a horrid poster with no original ideas/thoughts.

rj

ThaSaltCracka
10-29-2004, 06:15 PM
I agree. I think MMMMMM post has some validity to it, but overall W00ly is what he comes off as, an idiot.

MMMMMM
10-29-2004, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ou think that swearing at people who disagree with you, calling them idiots and directly quoting the president for your facts are good posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I think they're lousy posts. I didn't say he made good posts, did I?

[ QUOTE ]
if that was the truth W00ly would be a legend. fortunately we live in the real world where people generally realize he is a horrid poster with no original ideas/thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think his posts are bad too. Nevertheless, he makes some correct points in my opinion. That might seem contradictory to you, but it isn't.

Cyrus
10-30-2004, 05:49 PM
I don't know what those liberals pay you to drive voters away from the conservative side (in disgust, merriment or anger) but if they ever stop, I'm taking up the slack. Just let me know.

...Keep up the good work! Y're doing a fantastic job.

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

lorinda
10-30-2004, 05:59 PM
If your economy is so 'strong' why do I have to give people 15% more dollars when I'm trying to pay my rent in pounds than I had to 18 months ago?

We have an awful economy and yet the banks would still rather have pounds than dollars /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Lori

tek
10-30-2004, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
W00ly, next time grown folks talk, learn to keep your [censored] mouth shut.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! That reminds me of a James Bond movie (Goldfinger?) where an operative walks over to talk to Bond. Bond pats the girl he's with on the fanny and says "Run along...Man talk..." /images/graemlins/grin.gif