PDA

B Dids
10-29-2004, 01:50 PM
What's with the slightly effeminate Dinosaur? I thought Calvin captured the true spirit of Bruiser so well?

ThaSaltCracka
10-29-2004, 01:52 PM
it changed? I think maybe an ambigious dinosaur works better for him though.

edit: okay I saw it, haha, actually, is that one of the dinos from Calvin and Hobbes?

Schneids
10-29-2004, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it changed? I think maybe an ambigious dinosaur works better for him though.

edit: okay I saw it, haha, actually, is that one of the dinos from Calvin and Hobbes?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've read every Calvin and Hobbes comic in existence at least 8 times and that dinosaur doesn't look familiar to me.

nolanfan34
10-29-2004, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I've read every Calvin and Hobbes comic in existence at least 8 times and that dinosaur doesn't look familiar to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember a couple of the Sunday comics where he's pretending to be a dinosaur. This would be a lot easier if Bruiser would just show up and tell us what it's from.

fsuplayer
10-29-2004, 04:24 PM
? I thought Calvin captured the true spirit of Bruiser so well?

Me too, esp. when he would get so angry at everyone.

theBruiser500
10-29-2004, 04:42 PM
I really liked the picture of Calvin but felt it was time for a change.

Schneids
10-29-2004, 04:42 PM
He typically pretends to be either T-Rexs, or else (I believe) Diplotamus's... Neither of which are Bruiser's icon (unless that thing is actually a t-rex... in which case Calvin's looks much different).

theBruiser500
10-29-2004, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Schneids, for the record, I've read Calvin and Hobbes more than you. I really look forward to a point where I've forgotten them enough so that I can go back and read them again.

theBruiser500
10-29-2004, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I remember a couple of the Sunday comics where he's pretending to be a dinosaur. This would be a lot easier if Bruiser would just show up and tell us what it's from.

[/ QUOTE ]

I searched for the gayest picture of a dinasaur I could find on the net.

theBruiser500
10-29-2004, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He typically pretends to be either T-Rexs, or else (I believe) Diplotamus's... Neither of which are Bruiser's icon (unless that thing is actually a t-rex... in which case Calvin's looks much different).

[/ QUOTE ]

The picture is of a T-Rex.