PDA

View Full Version : PT auto-notes question

MS Sunshine
10-29-2004, 01:46 PM
Using the advanced tab for auto-generating notes how do you get JUST the post-flop TOT-A sent to the notes?

Thanks

MS Sunshine

stoxtrader
10-29-2004, 01:49 PM
i dont think its possible to export total aggression without including pre-flop. you can get individual aggression levels for each street though.

mistrpug
10-29-2004, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont think its possible to export total aggression without including pre-flop. you can get individual aggression levels for each street though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. Click on more details on the main tab (where you go to check your Aggression) and on the top there is a check box that says Include preflop in Total Aggression or something like that.

stoxtrader
10-29-2004, 02:48 PM
I know how to see it, but is it possible to notes export that?

Big TR
10-29-2004, 04:16 PM
Well, I ran a test.

I reviewed a few of my notes with the .txt file, and my notes are exporting only the post flop aggression numbers. There is no choice on the export, so I looked further.

If you have the box checked to include the PF numbers in the total agression calculation, then the auto-rate and subsequent notes export have the PF numbers in the total. If you don't have it checked, then those exported numbers are only post-flop.

Hopefully this helps. I never had the box checked, so they were coming out with what I wanted, simply through dumb luck.

stoxtrader
10-29-2004, 06:16 PM
well done!