PDA

View Full Version : loose & passive

aslowjoe
10-29-2004, 12:56 PM
In a game that very loose and very passive, three limpers, your on the button how low would drop your opening requriments and would you raise with more hands.

Same game except maniac 70%vpip and 30% pre flop raise. Maniac raises utg, after 1 or 2 cold callers would you play it similar then if a normal person had limped.
Joe

spydog
10-29-2004, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In a game that very loose and very passive, three limpers, your on the button how low would drop your opening requriments and would you raise with more hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I would limp more and raise less in this scenario. Hands like A2-A7s, 22-77, K8-K10s, Q9-QTs, and JTs would become limping hands. All of these hands would be openraised on the button

[ QUOTE ]
Same game except maniac 70%vpip and 30% pre flop raise. Maniac raises utg, after 1 or 2 cold callers would you play it similar then if a normal person had limped.
Joe

[/ QUOTE ]

I will call suited broadway cards like QJs, KJs, KTs, JTs, ATs(maybe that's a raise), but fold other hands like KJo, KQo, ATo, and such. Against a LAG, I want it heads up. Otherwise, I want a good multiway holding with position or a premium hand that I can confidently 3-bet.