PDA

View Full Version : I now hate Jimmy Fallon

kyro
10-29-2004, 12:38 PM
Discuss

astroglide
10-29-2004, 12:42 PM
i wondered why he was making out with somebody on the field immediately after the sox win, it turns out it was drew barrymore and they're making (not about to release) a movie that involves her falling for him and he's a big sox fan. i thought the whole thing was pretty tasteless on the field and took away from the win. and fallon isn't producing anything remotely funny so yeah i agree.

daryn
10-29-2004, 12:42 PM
your mistake was most likely initially liking him.

SomethingClever
10-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Apparently the guy used to be a Yankee fan, too, which would make me hate him even more if I was a Sox fan.

For the record: I like the M's and Dodgers.

ThaSaltCracka
10-29-2004, 12:48 PM
who likes him anyways?

Tina Fey is a lot funnier than him on weekend update anyways.

JinX11
10-29-2004, 12:57 PM
But she munches rug, I hear.... She's kinda hot - I was terribly disappointed when I learned this....

ThaSaltCracka
10-29-2004, 01:01 PM
she is hot, so, so what, right?

kyro
10-29-2004, 01:02 PM
I don't watch SNL. I've never seen any of his movies. So I've never had any reason to "dislike" him, but I never "liked" him either. Now I hate him and his movie. It's one thing to show up and pretend you've been a fan all your life (Tom Hanks), it's another to act like a complete jackass in the midst of a celebrating team. I'd be pissed at him even if it wasn't the Sox.

Sponger15SB
10-29-2004, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But she munches rug, I hear.... She's kinda hot - I was terribly disappointed when I learned this....

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I wonder if her husband knows.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20041026/mdf738881.jpg

'Saturday Night Live' TV star Tina Fey (L) and her husband Jeff Richmond pose for photographers as they arrive at the Kennedy Center to honor Emmy-award winning writer Lorne Michaels, creator of the long-running late night TV program 'Saturday Night Live,' October 25, 2004 in Washington. Michaels was awarded the Kennedy Center's Mark Twain Prize. (Mike Theiler/Reuters)

ThaSaltCracka
10-29-2004, 01:13 PM
that could be one really ugly chick though.

daryn
10-29-2004, 01:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
It's one thing to show up and pretend you've been a fan all your life (Tom Hanks),

[/ QUOTE ]

actually that's not what hanks did. how did nobody but me hear this? he said he grew up in oakland and has always been an A's fan, and he's an "american league" guy. i can understand why an "american league guy" would root for the american league team.

ThaSaltCracka
10-29-2004, 01:28 PM
I heard him say that too. Thats partly why I don't care that Tom Hanks is "bandwaggoning", plus I just don't care anyways. You Boston fans need to realize that when your team wins, they gain more fans.

ddollevoet
10-29-2004, 02:52 PM
I liked Jimmy Fallon better when he was Adam Sandler.

kyro
10-29-2004, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's one thing to show up and pretend you've been a fan all your life (Tom Hanks),

[/ QUOTE ]

actually that's not what hanks did. how did nobody but me hear this? he said he grew up in oakland and has always been an A's fan, and he's an "american league" guy. i can understand why an "american league guy" would root for the american league team.

[/ QUOTE ]

then i either misheard or misinterpreted him. either way, i couldn't care less if people are jumping on. i still think what fallon did was disgraceful (i didn't see barrymore). Him jumping up and down during the greatest moment in my sports life made me want to puke.

Tron
10-29-2004, 04:14 PM
Hahaha... Beautiful.

John Cole
10-29-2004, 04:14 PM
The movie was not supposed to end with the Sox winning, so the ending was reshot. MLB agreed to this.

dr. klopek
10-29-2004, 04:30 PM
okay, I don't own a television so someone will have to fill me in on the whole scandal.