PDA

View Full Version : Party Refund

Predator314
10-29-2004, 10:24 AM
This is a little embarrassing, but I was playing in the $20+2 multi on Party yesterday evening and it was cancelled. I emailed support (because I had a big chipstack and was pretty mad). I got an email from Party saying they would distribute 50% of the money to the remainging players and the other 50% based on chipstacks.

I'm not sure if I got my refund yet, though. Will Party send some sort of confirmation on the refund?

Predator314
10-29-2004, 10:26 AM
I think I just answered my own question. They said I would get a confirmation and should get the refund in the next 24 hrs. The first email said within the next 2 hrs.

jccookjr
10-29-2004, 10:59 AM
The same thing happened to me in a Party 20+2. You won't get as much as you think, probably. I was 11th in chips at the time and they gave me $390. They pro-rate it somehow. It will be explained in the e-mail.

docknet
10-29-2004, 05:51 PM
You know, this happened to me this morning. At the final table, all of a sudden I got a popup telling the game was cancelled, refunds are being processed. PP has more technical problems than anywhere else I play.

Anyway, you can find out if the credit was applied by following these steps:

On the My Account menu, choose Go To My Account (Website).
Scroll down to View Account Activity and click "Click Here".

This displays a list of recent debits and credits, simply look for entries from last night.