PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a Punk

Steven Punk
10-29-2004, 09:35 AM
Punk Nation membors enjoy benefits that other former peasant people can only dream of having.

Going to a night club with a long line? Simply flash your Punk ID and you are expidighted straight into the club. Now if yours truly goes they put me in the main cage where the cameras keep viewing me with the hotest debutaunt and Punk gets jiggy with it.

Ah the days some of you may harken back to the day where Punk busted a move on American Band Stand and even Soul Train couldn't resist presenting the Punk with a Fly Gurl.

Yes when I am ONLINE GAMBLING I think of converticements that I've had with Dick Clarck over the senturies.

At any rate you second class dirty citizens you can cleanzz yourself at the Punk acedemy where our peasants go through boot camp as well as some door ways. Then you will be ready to truly bust a Punk and win when you ONLINE GAMBLE.

-His Punkness

spamuell
10-29-2004, 09:43 AM
Do you have some ID which means you don't get kicked off the Party waiting lists?

Steven Punk
10-29-2004, 09:49 AM
Waiting list? Surely you jest.

You need to stay in school my simple child. When Punk gets it on they will simply replace someone with the Punk. It adds value to there stock.

I could use a court jesters apprentice you show some comical potential. Wash yourself up and who knows?

jakethebake
10-29-2004, 09:55 AM
Anyone second it?

Steven Punk
10-29-2004, 09:57 AM
How dare you insult me? Do you know who I am?

I throw my white gloves in your face and challenge you to a joust.

TommyTutone
10-29-2004, 11:21 AM
Is the utter inability to spell a benefit of being in your elite group or just a method to identify members?

westmt01
10-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Very much so. Mat keeps saying he's going to get rid of the garbage like this, so I hope he closes down Punk soon. It's tiresome and annoying, completely unfunny and utterly useless.

westmt01
10-29-2004, 11:37 AM
He's trying to be funny. Unsuccessfully.

spamuell
10-29-2004, 11:46 AM
He's trying to be funny. Unsuccessfully.

I know I'm not a Zooer so I am not constantly faced with a barrage of his posts and I have no credibility here, but I find Punk pretty funny.

Sorry to all of you who hate him and think that it's people like me who encourage him.

G Money
10-29-2004, 11:53 AM
Some of this crazy cracker's stuff is funny.

Trying to get the mental picture of old dude getting jiggy with it on Soul train with a fine sista out of my head so I stop cracking at work. No he didn't go and say that.

If most think he is bad for the forum run a poll and I bet most either don't care or actually like his bald ass posts.

Mat Sklansky
10-29-2004, 11:55 AM
I think I need more input from others. On one hand, these threads he starts are somewhat "useless". On the other hand, nobody need click on a thread started by Punk.

He's not really breaking any rules or being disruptive to others thoughts and ideas, so I am inclined to not intervene. However, when enough people start complaining about a poster, I have to consider a banning based on sheer unpopularity.

I would prefer pms on this issue.

Mat

Steven Punk
10-29-2004, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think I need more input from others. On one hand, these threads he starts are somewhat "useless". On the other hand, nobody need click on a thread started by Punk.

He's not really breaking any rules or being disruptive to others thoughts and ideas, so I am inclined to not intervene. However, when enough people start complaining about a poster, I have to consider a banning based on sheer unpopularity.

I would prefer pms on this issue.

Mat

[/ QUOTE ]

If there is an outcry of peasants jealous of the Punk I will stop creating posts of my own violinition no need to bun me.

Dilbert
10-29-2004, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If there is an outcry of peasants jealous of the Punk I will stop creating posts of my own violinition no need to ban me.

PS I fou do want to see the Punk Nation once a week or so please let Mat know so that I can continue to serve the peasants of too plus too.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT, it seems you are a bit scared of getting banned again, trying to gin up support now.

Personally, I don't want you to be banned, I want you to post more responsibly. Punk is the alias of least concern (as you contain him in his own little threads).

Steven Punk
10-29-2004, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If there is an outcry of peasants jealous of the Punk I will stop creating posts of my own violinition no need to ban me.

PS I fou do want to see the Punk Nation once a week or so please let Mat know so that I can continue to serve the peasants of too plus too.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT, it seems you are a bit scared of getting banned again, trying to gin up support now.

Personally, I don't want you to be banned, I want you to post more responsibly. Punk is the alias of least concern (as you contain him in his own little threads).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your support Squire Dilbert. You claim I am someone named T and T others have said I am an Eel. If that bakes your peasant bread so be it.

Again Punk Nation thanks you for your undyeing loyalty and Perservairance.

jedi
10-29-2004, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone second it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd second it, but I have ignore user set on.

Iplayragstoo
10-29-2004, 01:32 PM
I don't think you need to ban this tool, he makes me laugh, and I think others as well. This guy probably has not much else to do then clean the lou's at his Castle(white Castle), so give him break. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

westmt01
10-29-2004, 02:16 PM
I do now too, thanks for the idea. I just wish there was a way that you could completely block out somebody's posts - in other words not even see that certain people have posted, or not see threads started by those people.

Steven Punk
10-29-2004, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you need to ban this tool, he makes me laugh, and I think others as well. This guy probably has not much else to do then clean the lou's at his Castle(white Castle), so give him break. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The fan mail I'm receiving like this well respected pheasant would bring me to teers if I were not above that. Remember to PM Mat with a "Keep Punk A Round" vote.

Spreading Punkacrocy throughout the world is hard work.

Heywood Jablome
10-29-2004, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I do now too, thanks for the idea. I just wish there was a way that you could completely block out somebody's posts - in other words not even see that certain people have posted, or not see threads started by those people.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG do you need a kleenex? "Mommy I don't want to see that meanie's name."

westmt01
10-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Now I have 2 people on my ignore list. Thanks!