PDA

View Full Version : How many times a week do you have sex?

Lawrence Ng
10-29-2004, 08:00 AM
Provided you have a signifant other (hetero or [censored]), how many times a week do you engage in sexual intercourse?

Self Masturbation does not count, and if you want to include your blow up dolls as significant others, then do so.

When I was dating it was twice a week with my ex. She wanted more, but I told her junior needed recouperating!

Topflight
10-29-2004, 08:15 AM
About twice a week. Right now we live a few hours apart, but it seemed to be twice a week even when we lived together.

I agree, junior does need a rest. There was a period where she was wanting it multiple times a day when we lived together. I always thought that would be a dream come true, but man I couldn't keep up. Then she went on some new birth control that destroyed here sex drive. I dreamed of the days when she was horny 24/7. Now she is getting off of that bc thank god, but the distance is making it tough.

I think 3 to 4 times a week would be perfect for me.

andyfox
10-29-2004, 11:34 AM
.5 [sic]

Michael Davis
10-29-2004, 11:48 AM
This belongs in the psychology forum.

-Michael

Topflight
10-29-2004, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This belongs in the psychology forum.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

how so?

Michael Davis
10-29-2004, 12:00 PM
Because the existence of this thread is more curious than the possible answers.

-Michael

Topflight
10-29-2004, 12:35 PM
So the psychology forum is where I will find people asking questions that generate uninteresting discussion, but would make me open up the thread just to see if I could figure out why the question was asked in the first place.

Somehow I still feel that the post was more appropriate here.

Rick Nebiolo
10-29-2004, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Provided you have a signifant other (hetero or [censored]), how many times a week do you engage in sexual intercourse?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that we have experienced the Clinton years does heterosexual oral sex (i.e., receiving fellatio from a female) still not count as "sexual intercourse"? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

~ Rick

2planka
10-29-2004, 02:19 PM
I'm married, so please define what this "sex" is.

Sincere
10-29-2004, 05:33 PM

Sincere
10-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Not counting the period week of course.

Ulysses
10-29-2004, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When I was dating it was twice a week with my ex. She wanted more, but I told her junior needed recouperating!

[/ QUOTE ]

How old were you? How long had you been dating her? Did you have sex more often at first?

Tyler Durden
10-29-2004, 06:08 PM
I just started dating this girl who has a weird policy. When she's on her period, it's nothing below the belt for either of us. I don't think this relationship is going to last much longer.

With past girlfriends anytime she was on the rag I was like "cool, it's blowjob week." Now, not so much.

Sponger15SB
10-29-2004, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God I hate that week.... I'd have to go through hell just to get 1 BJ

Oh and Tyler..... just bang her when shes on the rag.... lay and old T-Shirt down and you're set.

SnakeRat
10-29-2004, 07:07 PM

Get some old sheets or something when shes on the rag.

I know some guys are grossed out by a little semi-clotted blood...
They are pussies.

Some girls get all self conscious during that time and you gotta work out some kind of special arrangement with them.
Maybe tell them you will find someone who is willing during that week if they aren't.

Lawrence Ng
10-29-2004, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
.5 [sic]

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain this .5????

slickpoppa
10-29-2004, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Get some old sheets or something when shes on the rag.

I know some guys are grossed out by a little semi-clotted blood...
They are pussies.

Some girls get all self conscious during that time and you gotta work out some kind of special arrangement with them.
Maybe tell them you will find someone who is willing during that week if they aren't.

[/ QUOTE ]
If she's having her period and you don't like a little blood, just turn her over and play in the mud.

Lawrence Ng
10-29-2004, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now that we have experienced the Clinton years does heterosexual oral sex (i.e., receiving fellatio from a female) still not count as "sexual intercourse"?

[/ QUOTE ]

By Clinton's standards, sexual intercourse, oral sex and sexual relationships are very different things. Still that guy is my hero is more ways than one. I mean I would much rather have a sweet nice young intern blow me than Hillary anyday...

Lawrence Ng
10-29-2004, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually the week after is the best. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

slickpoppa
10-29-2004, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If junior needed half a week to recuperate then either there was something wrong with you or your ex was bad in bed.

Lawrence Ng
10-29-2004, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How old were you? How long had you been dating her? Did you have sex more often at first?

[/ QUOTE ]

This was only about 3 years back. She was 21 and I was 25. We dated for about 2 years, but she lived at home with her parents and was going to school fulltime so I didn't see her much.

Here's my 2 cents on sex. It's like eating your favorite dish. You love it, but if you eat it everday eventually you get sick of it. So you can't have it too often otherwise you don't savor it enough.

Jim Kuhn
10-29-2004, 07:46 PM
I asked my girlfriend to answer this one. She says we average four times per week. This would not include oral sex.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Lawrence Ng
10-29-2004, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If she's having her period and you don't like a little blood, just turn her over and play in the mud.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or do it in the shower..and fer [censored] sake wear a damn condom!

CCass
10-29-2004, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
.5 [sic]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ain't marriage grand? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheBong
10-29-2004, 10:12 PM
I'd say my fiancee and I average around 8 or 9 times per week.

Once a day and twice on Sundays. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheBong
10-29-2004, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh and Tyler..... just bang her when shes on the rag.... lay and old T-Shirt down and you're set.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and if you're squeamish just make her clean you off and shut your eyes when you're finished. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

They'll always go for it, science has proven that women are about 3 times hornier when they are on their periods.

andyfox
10-29-2004, 11:13 PM
Once every two weeks. Do the math. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

andyfox
10-29-2004, 11:14 PM
In my marriage, its counts double.

Jim Kuhn
10-30-2004, 12:02 AM
Is 69 x2?

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

nothumb
10-30-2004, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Confucius say, "When the river runs red, wise man take dirt road."

NT

ilya
10-30-2004, 03:18 PM
When I have a GF I try to have sex 5 or 6 times a day. I figure she'll probably dump me soon and then I'll have to creep for like 2 years again.

ilya
10-30-2004, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I don't think emotional blackmail is the way to go.

I have no sense of humor.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
10-30-2004, 04:08 PM
zero, now STFU

chabibi
10-30-2004, 07:05 PM
Quote:

i reserve that week to stay out all night at the card room

DanS
10-30-2004, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Self Masturbation does not count, and if you want to include your blow up dolls as significant others, then do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is "more often than Lawrence Ng" an appropriate answer?

Dan

Lawrence Ng
10-30-2004, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is "more often than Lawrence Ng" an appropriate answer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very appropriate sir.

Lawrence Ng
10-30-2004, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
zero, now STFU

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Duke
10-31-2004, 09:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent!

People sicken me.

~D

KowCiller
11-03-2004, 03:36 PM
I've got the same thing now. It's a crock of [censored]. All other gfs were willing to "help a brutha out" but not this one. Have never been denied so much in my life.

WTF am i doing?

KoW

NoPeak
11-03-2004, 03:53 PM
For some of us married folk, you need to change the question from week to month. For me its usually every other Saturday.