PDA

View Full Version : OMG, paradise sng's are BORING!

pokerraja
10-28-2004, 10:17 PM
I have been playing sng's ($33 and $55's) at party poker for last 16 months. HIt a bad run and decided to try paradise. I dont like them. THey are soft. I will say that. But it is rock heaven. I played 4 $33 sngs last night. Money'd in 2 of them. Other 2 i was rivered in very dramatic fashion. each one averaged over an hour long. very slow moving blinds. Very boring table lay-out. I just overall did not like them. The game and table actually put me to sleep. At party, I like the bright tables and fast action. Your thoughts????

Shoe
10-29-2004, 01:41 AM
I actually have the same problem as you, except it is the exact opposite. I like Paradise's sit and go's (maybe because it is the first site i started playing at), but fall asleep during Party's sit and go's. Party's aren't any harder (probably softer), but I find I just can't concentrate at their tables and end up making stupid mistakes.

If you find a way around this let me know.

UsedToBeARock
10-29-2004, 10:14 AM
During the early stages of a SnG, I have a browser window open reading 2+2... Helps keep the boredom away and I can leave it alone when the action picks up.