PDA

View Full Version : Account frozen witk 60K on TGC!?

Jimbolito
10-28-2004, 11:37 AM
Just read that a danish guy got his account frozen on the gaming club along with his 60K! Anyone heard about this? Not sure why, but read something about chipdumping.

Also read that this happend before. Was just about to open an account at TGC(!) Dont now if I dare now.

Anyone else playin there with a bigger Roll?

bonanz
10-28-2004, 11:39 AM
look around, look around (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1173448&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

Sponger15SB
10-28-2004, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dared.

Had $100k spread across 3 tables about a week ago.

Jimbolito
10-28-2004, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dared.

Had $100k spread across 3 tables about a week ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jepp, I know. Said he makes about 2K/day. Wich is quite okey=) But I´m pretty sure he plays on expekt.com wich belongs to the primanetwork. But it´s not TGC.

namknils
10-28-2004, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just read that a danish guy got his account frozen on the gaming club along with his 60K! Anyone heard about this? Not sure why, but read something about chipdumping.

Also read that this happend before. Was just about to open an account at TGC(!) Dont now if I dare now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you involved in chipdumping schemes? If so then yes, I would say you should avoid this site.

Jimbolito
10-28-2004, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Are you involved in chipdumping schemes? If so then yes, I would say you should avoid this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

No I´m not. But just because he was acused of this doesn´t mean he was guilty. I have seen a lot of old posts about this in this forum with other people with the same problem. And I´m not sure that TGC have good evidence to backup there actions or not. I mean if the owners of the closed accounts have made some kind of illegal actions, then it doesn´t matter to me.

Bluffstar
10-29-2004, 05:59 AM
The guy mentioned have been treated unfairly by the Prima Poker Network (read thread on "internet")

He is a very good online-pro and the accusations are very likely false, Primas handling of the case is horrible.

Quite a lot of good players have been banned, because Prima prefers loosing players, thats the magic behind the loosest high-stakes games on the internet, if you are smallfish don't neccesarily be afraid. But if you plan to play high-stakes, stay away from the cheaters at Prima. Read also ww.pokertips.org they got a review on The Gaming Club saying it all

By the way it was Captain Cooks he played at ... name
-THESTAR- .... same Prima-cr*p anyway

So the thing about it's only if you are involved in chip-dumping that you should be afraid, just isn't true.... This guy is so good that it would be stupid to risk a career by chipdumping....