PDA

View Full Version : Intertops software problems?

djcolts
10-28-2004, 09:07 AM
I'm having a problem with the software acting very slowly when it shows two or more player's cards at the end of a hand, and it is really a pain in the butt. Does anyone else have this problem? Should I uninstall and reinstall to fix this? I already have turned off the characters and the "card dealing" graphics and I still have this problem. I don't have this problem with any of the other Party skins, but this is the only skin I have a rakeback deal, so I need to play there. Thanks in advance.

djcolts
10-28-2004, 09:47 AM
If no one else has this problem - I'll uninstall/reinstall. I hope that is the problem. Please, if anyone else has had this problem, post here.

stoxtrader
10-28-2004, 11:43 AM
I play party/empire/intertops and have this problem periodically at all three. It doesnt bother me as I multi-table, and I can wait. It seems the delay is 2-4 seconds on avg.

It may have something to do with processing/computer poer, and I know all my games slow down when PT does and hand import (im set at every 15 minutes). I also have slimmed down the card graphis and also dont get the "congratulations" indicator...

hope that helps..

djcolts
10-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Intertops is the only one that gives me problem, and I have all 5 other Party skins and I don't have the same problem with the others. I turned off the "Congratulations" on Intertops as well. I think I'll need to uninstall/reinstall and hope that solves it.

beernutz
10-28-2004, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm having a problem with the software acting very slowly when it shows two or more player's cards at the end of a hand, and it is really a pain in the butt. Does anyone else have this problem? Should I uninstall and reinstall to fix this? I already have turned off the characters and the "card dealing" graphics and I still have this problem. I don't have this problem with any of the other Party skins, but this is the only skin I have a rakeback deal, so I need to play there. Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]
My only problem at Intertops is that I can't join a waiting list from the main screen. I must open a specific table and click the 'Join Wait List' button. Other than that no other problems and no delays, howeever, I always connect via broadband. Are you using dial-up?

djcolts
10-28-2004, 01:32 PM
DSL