PDA

View Full Version : Remove seats in Eurobet

raccon
10-28-2004, 04:16 AM
I made something for those who are playing at Eurobet and want their tables look simplier by removing the empty chairs. Just download, unzip and replace the files in Images-folder. Hope you like it.

Download here. (http://www.med.ut.ee/~raccoon/eurobet_noseats.zip)

And now it looks like this:

http://www.med.ut.ee/~raccoon/screenshot.jpg

TrickyTree
10-28-2004, 04:49 AM
Good idea some of them horrible looking characters get right on your nerves.

D.H.
10-28-2004, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Good idea some of them horrible looking characters get right on your nerves.

[/ QUOTE ]

The characters can be removed in the "options" menu (or "preferences" or whatever it might be called). Not the chairs though.

La Brujita
10-28-2004, 06:51 PM
Thanks for doing this, it is very cool.

Have you done one to get rid of the dealer? No worries if you have not, just curious.

Best regards

raccon
10-29-2004, 09:48 AM
There you go. Done. Download the image-files again and update them all. Hope you enjoy.

Rudbaeck
10-29-2004, 11:59 AM
Many thanks. Had a mod just like this for party and empire and got spoiled. It's so much easier on the eyes.

GuyOnTilt
10-29-2004, 12:22 PM
Many thanks. Had a mod just like this for party and empire and got spoiled.

Care to share the jpg's for those?

GoT

SinCityGuy
10-29-2004, 12:45 PM
Good deal. Now I don't have to feel guilty about not tipping him.

raccon
10-29-2004, 02:01 PM
GoT, look at www.chiplitre.com. (http://www.chiplitre.com.)

raccon
10-29-2004, 02:02 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif Good point.

goodguy_1
11-22-2004, 07:15 PM
bump
Can someone create the same thing for other Party rooms:Party,Multi,Empire,PokerNow and Intertops.

I unzipped to Multi and it works great..problem is its got EuroTop's name on the table...

Adde
11-22-2004, 08:34 PM
I play at Eurobet, and I use all Party images (including the Party mod without chairs) instead of Eurobets. Also, I have "edited" out "PartyPoker" from the table image to not confuse to much.

Reason for this is that I don't like Euros advance buttons. The "checkbox"-buttons look way to similar to the actual button, which makes them difficult to distinguish, which in turn makes it more difficult to know if it is your turn to act or not, escpecially when multi-tabling.

If anyone want the edited Party table image, PM your email.

Adde

TylerD
11-22-2004, 08:38 PM
Don't bother creating them for Pokerroom.com, it won't work, I've tried it. Each time the software is run they validate the contents of all their files and replace anyones that don't match.

goodguy_1
11-22-2004, 09:27 PM
no Tyler I meant just Party and other Party skins other than Eurobet..thnx for the heads-up thu on PR

SackUp
11-23-2004, 04:08 AM
I did a search on the forum but to no avail. are their any mods available for other party skins. One for pokernow would be great! or does this work for all the party skins?

thanks!

TomBrooks
02-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Hi racoon:

Can you make a four color deck where the the diamonds are just slightly lighter (pinkish)than the hearts and the clubs are just slightly lighter (slightly grayish) than the spades?

I have trouble on a mono color board sometimes, expecially with reds, but I don't like the blue and green 4 color decks - I find those colors disturbing/distracting.

=TomBk