Is it possible, if so how?

Cheers

Harry

jasonkm1
10-28-2004, 03:23 AM
not possible, i asked them once.

GrannyMae
10-28-2004, 04:21 PM
not only not possible, but a brand new investigation program has been launched to actively seek out these type of transfers. accounts are being closed for this.

goldcowboy
10-28-2004, 04:25 PM
The best way to cash out of Neteller is to transfer the funds from your account to mine, whereby I will promptly dispatch a courier to your doorstep with cash money in hand, minus a very reasonable service fee. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cockandbull
10-28-2004, 06:12 PM
Can i transfer funds to my personal banking account. The only option i can find do take money out is either to another neteller acccount or a cheque.

lorinda
10-28-2004, 06:15 PM
Debit card?

Lori

JAque
10-28-2004, 06:22 PM
What do you mean? Players charging a user to transfer money from his own bank account to paypal after the player receives money on a neteller transfer from the user?

JAque

cbfair
10-28-2004, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can i transfer funds to my personal banking account. The only option i can find do take money out is either to another neteller acccount or a cheque.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you can make EFT transactions direct to your bank you just need to "verify" a checking account. Go to the Withdrawal tab and start looking around, I don't know exactly how but its pretty clear. You just give them an ABA # and account # and then verify the amount of the two micro deposits they make. EFT withdrawals are free and quick.

cockandbull
10-28-2004, 06:27 PM
ok, i have a debit card, but didnt put money into my neteller from this. The money in my account is all from poker profits, i wish to withdraw some to my debit card, but the only options i can find are tranfer money to another neteller account or with draw using a check.

Is there anyway i can withdraw to my debit card.

thanks

harry

cockandbull
10-28-2004, 06:27 PM
ok, i have a debit card, but didnt put money into my neteller from this. The money in my account is all from poker profits, i wish to withdraw some to my debit card, but the only options i can find are tranfer money to another neteller account or with draw using a check.

thanks

harry

cockandbull
10-28-2004, 06:28 PM

thanks

harry

suckbot
10-28-2004, 07:39 PM
the third time was my favorite.

GrannyMae
10-28-2004, 07:40 PM
oui

whether it is enforceable or not, they have set something up to catch it. maybe it is informants, maybe it is undercover, i don't know.