brick
10-28-2004, 01:58 AM
even Paul Phillips thinks online poker is rigged

Paul Phillips
10-28-2004, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
even Paul Phillips thinks online poker is rigged

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post is too short to indicate whether you are kidding.

I once thought whether *I* was kidding would be apparent, but the months since that episode ran have shown otherwise.

Duke
10-28-2004, 04:25 AM
Words are a dangerous thing. You never know who will interpret something in a way that wasn't intended. It's only over time when you realize that the other person isn't a moron that they probably mean what you would mean if you said the same thing.

The problem is that idiots mean different things when they say some of the things that you say. People who think that you are an idiot think you mean something that an idiot would mean if they said what you said.

In time it all works out, and everyone figures out who the other people with a clue are.

~D

Sephus
10-28-2004, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Words are a dangerous thing. You never know who will interpret something in a way that wasn't intended. It's only over time when you realize that the other person isn't a moron that they probably mean what you would mean if you said the same thing.

The problem is that idiots mean different things when they say some of the things that you say. People who think that you are an idiot think you mean something that an idiot would mean if they said what you said.

In time it all works out, and everyone figures out who the other people with a clue are.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

and in the case when the idiots think you're an idiot, it just gets way too complicated. is there an idiot out there who can explain the intricacies how that works to me, a non-idiot? please don't write what i'd think a smart person would write if they were writing what an idiot who thinks i'm an idiot would be writing in reply or my brain will explode.

PS. well-put Duke.

10-28-2004, 10:34 PM
yeah, what he said....

wray
10-29-2004, 09:56 AM
Thank god I'm only 45 minutes away from Tunica.