PDA

View Full Version : Terrorism on a election day?

arabie
10-28-2004, 12:25 AM
I don't have a news reference, but am wondering why there has been no news converage, that i have seen, that has even addressed the possibility of a terrorist attack occuring on a election day. Maybe i'm paranoid, but if i thought like a terrorist i would see the elections to be a great oppurtinity to do some damage. My point is basically that i don't believe election polling centers, political offices, polling booths, etc. will be well secured if any security exists at all. There was a lot of hype about the security of the conventions, but I see this to be a lot more of a devastating circumstance that has not been given much attention. The lack of attention, i'm assuming, is due to how caught up everyone is in the politics. Any views?

GWB
10-28-2004, 12:35 AM
There is a current threat video that ABC News has been withholding from release.

Al Qaeda tape: US "streets will run with blood" (http://www.nbr.co.nz/home/column_article.asp?id=10553&cid=12&cname=The%20New %20War)

tek
10-28-2004, 10:41 AM
If Kerry begins to pull away on election night, ther e,ost certainly will be an attack. Another Bush family/Saudi attack. The question is which city is GHWB and his Saudi arms and drug dealing friends going to traitorously blow up this time?