PDA

View Full Version : thepokergallery.com What do u think?

thepokergallery.com
10-27-2004, 11:39 PM
Hello,
I just created a site that combines art and poker. I would appreciate feedback.

Best Regards,
thepokergallery.com

BusterStacks
10-28-2004, 12:04 AM
I think it's pretty dang cool.

Billman
10-28-2004, 02:38 AM
Just a suggestion (that benefits me, of course) but those would make pretty cool desktop wallpapers. You could keep your URL and name at the bottom so it would be like advertising. Just a thought /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Evan
10-28-2004, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
those would make pretty cool desktop wallpapers

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, if we could get some bigger images that would be awesome. Although I do like this one (http://www.skins.be/framepic.php?id=5592&size=1024) that I just got /images/graemlins/smile.gif

daveymck
10-28-2004, 06:21 AM
I really really really hate modern art like that, and sticking a couple of cards on it makes it look even worse and looks like someone trying to jump on the poker popularity bandwagon, the actual pictures behind the cards dont seem linked to the card on them.

I actually prefer the stuff in gallery 5 and 6 that doesnt have the cards on them.

The Binions one in gallery 4 is nice as is the AK one with an axe in the corner, seems I am warming to the artist a bit.

Edit: The musical notes on the J's and %'s is quite amusing too. Few more minutes and I will probably be ordering some /images/graemlins/wink.gif