PDA

View Full Version : What happened to WPT Corner?

Zinzan
10-27-2004, 09:16 PM
I thought it was going to be a regular Wednesday night thing, but it hasn't come on the past two weeks after it's debut...

-Z

Torgen
10-27-2004, 09:24 PM
The last two episodes haven't been new, have they?

Zinzan
10-27-2004, 09:28 PM
I'm not sure. But I thought the one they did do WPT Corner on was a repeat as well. No?

-Z

Photoc
10-27-2004, 09:50 PM
Yep, you're correct, it was on a rerun. According to bigslicknews.com the future of the poker corner is up in the air as of this point with the WPT. Go figure. Something worth watching besides some idiot pulling a hood over his head and they are "in doubt" as to if they are going to bring it back for more.

I mean, they did put in on after a rerun of a tournament that has been played a dozen times already. I hope they bring it back for the new season.

Big Country
10-28-2004, 12:16 PM
Well, they did the one show as a test to see the response they got. The show they did it on was the WPT Championship, so, yes it was a repeat, but that is hwy they chose that one show.

No point for them to go through the production costs of rehashing all of the past two seasons of the WPT shows for the WPT Corner.

AaronO
10-29-2004, 10:00 AM
I noticed that they have a poll on the WPT website gauging people's reaction. Who knows if they will pay any attention, but the feedback was very positive when I saw it. I guess if you like it, you should probably go there and cast your vote...And don't forget to vote on Tuesday, too.