PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker Registration

magiluke
10-27-2004, 04:59 PM
I'm thinking about registering my Poker Tracker, and I have a few questions before I do.

1. Well, how much does it cost? I thought they would tell me even a rough ball park amount. But they don't tell you in the program (like programs usually will). I clicked on the link that essentially says "click here to register". It tells me how to register, how to pay, and other such things, but there isn't any price.

2. Is it worth registering? Is it that helpful to improving one's game? Obviously it can be a great archive, but are the tools it provides actually that useful?

Well, I guess that was just a couple of questions.

bonanz
10-27-2004, 05:04 PM
its 55 bucks and will probably be the best thing you ever do for your online playing.

lorinda
10-27-2004, 05:06 PM
If you play ring games it's fantastic value, for tourneys it's probably something you can afford to miss.

Lori

magiluke
10-27-2004, 05:42 PM
55 bucks. Hmm, alright... I'll have to check it out. I'm not quite sure on how to use all of the features yet, but I guess it's time to learn.

bonanz
10-27-2004, 06:04 PM
yes as lorinda pointed out, it is of more use to limit players, i was assuming you play limit. also just give it a go for the free trial of 1000 hands, you'll pick it up quick, and then you'll wonder how you ever got by without it.

Yads
10-27-2004, 06:12 PM
Is it just for holdem or can you keep stats on other games like Omaha?

B1GF1SHY
10-27-2004, 06:14 PM
Only hold'em, you can go to the website www.pokertracker.com (http://www.pokertracker.com) and it will tell you everything there. They have FAQ and a forums with all types of questions.

magiluke
10-29-2004, 12:33 AM
I actually primarily play no limit, so do you think this is still something I should invest in?

Redmen62
10-29-2004, 12:53 AM
Yes, absolutely. I used it for nothing but NL records for months, and it is still completely indisposable.

Worth noting is that some stats are more applicable to limit play, but if you have specific questionas about NL stats, they are easily addressed at the poketracker forums.

It's a little overwhelming when you first fire it up, but a week from now you'll be wondering why you waited so long.