PDA

View Full Version : Monster high low hand

05-21-2002, 05:29 PM
This is an exceptional 38 big bet stud high low hand that I played last night at harrahs 50 100 Hose game and it was last hand of the night

On third street the hands are:

player 1 - xx2 bring in

player 2 - xxJ calls

player 3 - AKK me and I raise

player 4 - xx8 calls

player 5 - xx4 reraises

then bring in reraises again and it is capped by player 5. It was tough spot for me as I was against many low draws . I raised hoping to get it heads up with the jack but others have started jamming early as it was last hand of the night and people felt like gambling.

Fourth street-

player 1 - xx2,2

player 2 - xxJ,7

player 3 - AKK,k me

player 4 - xx8 9

player 5 - xx4 2

I BET WITH My TRIPS and EVERYONE CALLS EXcePT for PLAYER NUMBER 2 WHO FOLDS , AND PLAYER NUMBER 5 RERAISES. I know that I got the best hand right now so me and player 5 get into raising war and the other 2 players call as well and it is capped again.

There is already 1900 in the pot.

5th

player 1 - xx2,2 2

player 3 - AKK,K 10 me

player 4 - xx8 9 Q

player 5 - xx4 2 J

To my suprise 3 deuces check fearing my trips and after I bet player 4 goes all in and player 5 reraises again deuces call i reraise and its capped by player 5 who is now all in also. Player 5 was trying to get all of his money into the pot with his low draw and i kept reraising him because I knew that I had the best hand there with possibility of scooping it all but there was also the chance that I would get none of it.

There is 3200 in the pot now with 2 players all in

6 th street

player 1 - xx2,2 2 5

player 3 - AKK,K 10 8 me

player 4 - xx8 9 Q 7

player 5 - xx4 2 J 3

Another suprise, Player 1 is high and he bets now. I know that he made the full house with that live 5 so I only call hoping to fill up on the river.

There is 3400 in the pot , 2 players all in

player 1 - xx2,2 2 5

player 3 - AKK,K 10 8 me

player 4 - xx8 9 Q 7

player 5 - xx4 2 J 3

Player 1 bets again on the river and before I look at my river card I know that I need to fill up to win. I look and the last card is another KING MAKING ME QUAdS. I reraise and player 1 calls being very upset. I win the first site pot but second site pot as well as the main I have to split with player 5 who made the low straight. Player 1 had boat and player 2 had two pair as he went all in on the 5 th street.

How do you think I played this hand?

All replies are welcome

Bigstu

05-21-2002, 06:41 PM
A big pair vs many low hands is a trouble hand as you well know bigstu. And player 5 could have (A-A)5. When on 4th you hit the trips the play was automatic.

Anyway, vnh

Marco