PDA

View Full Version : SUPER SYSTEM

SeesTheRiver
10-27-2004, 02:06 PM
I just bought Super Sytem last night, I really like it so far. But does anyone know how different Super System 2 is going to be compare to 1? Because will probably by SuperSystem 2.

I was in a toss up last night between Supersytem and TOP. SS prevailed though.

mistrpug
10-27-2004, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was in a toss up last night between Supersytem and TOP. SS prevailed though.

[/ QUOTE ]

You made the wrong choice. SS is pretty out of date and the new one will be out soon. Plus TOP is a must read for any poker player.

That said, don't sweat it too much. SS is a good book and you will get some value out of it.

Moyer
10-27-2004, 02:28 PM
SS 2 will be have completely different material.

Andy B
10-27-2004, 03:59 PM
I would definitely recommend TOP over S/S, but it's a little late for that now. S/S II will be completely revised and expanded, and will include some games about which very little has been written thus far. I, for one, intend to pick it up as soon as it becomes available.

betgo
10-29-2004, 10:14 AM
What is TOP? I wouldn't recommend anything over SS, especially the sections written by Brunson. The section by Baldwin on limit HE is excellent also, although I know it was based on one blind.

Photoc
10-29-2004, 01:36 PM
TOP = Theory of Poker
by David Sklansky
must read for anyone who is halfway serious about poker.

marken
10-29-2004, 07:26 PM
when will SS 2 be released?

marken
10-29-2004, 07:39 PM
found it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

S/S2 will be available from DoylesRoom.com (using player points) in about a month, and will be in stores in January for thoose who are to lazy to look it up.