PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters?

Grim_Garrett
10-27-2004, 11:46 AM
This may sound stupid but i just need to know, i have heard that there is a type of software you can download to go along with your downloaded poker sites... which in turn will give you the probabilties of your hand pulling it out as each card turns.... now i know you can go to certain sites and type in your hand for probs. but you must ALSO know the OTHER hands as well. I have played against people who will sit there and call bets down all the way with no hand and less than five outs to win and hit. As if they know its coming.

yes they could just be bad players , or people with more money to spend than brains....but i get very frustrated at how often it seems to happen. And i have more than just 1 case of this happening.

adamstewart
10-27-2004, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And i have more than just 1 case of this happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you have at least 3 instances of this happening, I'd be very, very concerned.

For instance, I've played about 40,000 hands in the last two months and only been "sucked out on" (as you describe) twice.

Whereever you've been playing is surely contaminated with bots and 'cheating' programs.

Oh ya, ... and
Click here before posting again. (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php)

Welcome to the forums,
Adam

hotquietday
10-27-2004, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For instance, I've played about 40,000 hands in the last two months and only been "sucked out on" (as you describe) twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking? Getting out-drawn is part of playing poker. It will likely happen to you at least once every session you play. It certainly doesn't mean other people are cheating.

HTH,
John

poopyhead151
10-27-2004, 06:38 PM
A little harsh on the kid...but still hilarious.

[ QUOTE ]
Are you joking?

[/ QUOTE ]
Unlikely.

AngryCola
10-27-2004, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you joking?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, your sacrasm detector must be broken. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

In case you still have some doubts, the link provided on his reply will give you a good idea of whether he was joking or not. /images/graemlins/spade.gif

adamstewart
10-28-2004, 10:08 AM
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif