PDA

View Full Version : Chart of Party's card distribution by hand and board?

Equal
10-27-2004, 07:43 AM
Hi guys, I tried my best but for the life of me I can't find in the search function what I am looking for.

Honestly I cant even remember if I saw it here or somewhere else.

What I saw was a chart of some insane number of party hands, organized by starting hands, flop, turn, and river. This
made it easy to see for example where aces got dealt relatively. (I.E. to see if Aces really came on the turn more than on the flop)

Does anyone know where I can find this chart?

Luv2DriveTT
10-27-2004, 08:04 AM
Sorry, no chart.... but I'm selling the Brooklyn Bridge if you are interested. Send me a PM, its available immediatly - and it's cheep!

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

GuyOnTilt
10-27-2004, 08:08 AM
I know posting this will ruffle some feathers from those in the know, but it's been proven through millions of hands that Seats 3 and 10 are the most likely to get high pocket pairs and premium suited hands. They also win more than any other seats regardless of the number of players dealt in. No joke.

GoT

Dirk Gently
10-27-2004, 08:11 AM
Proven by who? Where?

Equal
10-27-2004, 08:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I know posting this will ruffle some feathers from those in the know, but it's been proven through millions of hands that Seats 3 and 10 are the most likely to get high pocket pairs and premium suited hands. They also win more than any other seats regardless of the number of players dealt in. No joke.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this was common knowledge. In fact this is why I need the chart: to prove it to my friends.

Equal
10-27-2004, 08:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, no chart.... but I'm selling the Brooklyn Bridge if you are interested. Send me a PM, its available immediatly - and it's cheep!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. However, just like the Brooklyn Bridge - this chart does exist!

TrickyTree
10-27-2004, 08:51 AM
What i would like to know is does anyone actually play using this information? Do they select their seats accordingly? What results do they have?

I would like to see this chart and information too.

Luv2DriveTT
10-27-2004, 09:29 AM
I spoke to a dealer who insisted that the seat three theory only works in B&M games. The auto-number generator for Party compensates for this real world phenomenon.

GuyOnTilt
10-27-2004, 09:30 AM
What i would like to know is does anyone actually play using this information? Do they select their seats accordingly? What results do they have?

Sitting is "hot seats" is an absolute must as a player who wants to be able to crush these online games. Note that this only applies to Party and skins. I have no clue if Stars or Crypto or others do the same thing, and I see no reason why their tables would be programmed the same way. But Party's tables are undoubtedly wired to send better starting hands to seats 3 and 10 and to have them win more pots overall. The % of pots won is of course going to be at least partially due to the better starting hands, but it looks like it goes beyond that even. Flushes using both hole cards are more common, as are two pairs and straights. When I'm fortunate enough to be sitting in the 3 or 10 seat (I do whenever they're available) I loosen up preflop accordingly, and of course am more willing to call one or more flop bets with marginal draws.

GoT

Bukem_
10-27-2004, 09:33 AM
Watch out for seat 7, Aces and Kings always lose if you sit there.

Jeffro
10-27-2004, 09:43 AM
Think this (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=258852&Forum=A ll_Forums&Words=%2BStatistical%20%2Banalysis%20of% 20%2Bboard%20cards&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=2588 52&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1&new erval=&newertype=&olderval=1&oldertype=w&bodyprev= #Post258852) is what you are talking about

meow_meow
10-27-2004, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I would like to see this chart and information too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not wanting to burst any bubbles, but aren't you feeling a bit of a tug on your lower extremities?

Luv2DriveTT
10-27-2004, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Watch out for seat 7, Aces and Kings always lose if you sit there.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is incorrect. Whay are you adding mis-truths to a perfectly reasonable thread???? To correct Bukem, I have calculated (using my Poker-Tracker database and some handy dandy programing in MS Access) that this is only true when playing from the MP2 position, and the one off the button position in full tables. I did not include table sizes less than 8 in my statistical analysis. All other positions when seated at seat 7 are safe to raise with AK (suited or unsuited), assuming that it is a Wednesday, and the moon if full. You will win every time.

sin808
10-28-2004, 05:48 AM
I was going to call bullsh*t here but I just sat down in seat 3 at a table on empire. First 3 hands- 99, KK, AQ- all hold up and take down nice pots. Two hands later get 77- and river a full house. Doubled my buy-in in less than an orbit...Even if it's just an unreal run of cards, can't argue that I'm sitting in seat 3 while I'm getting them /images/graemlins/wink.gif