PDA

View Full Version : Party integrity

Dirky
10-26-2004, 02:04 PM
What is the general sentiment about the integrity of party poker concerning issues such as bots, and their tournaments?

pudley4
10-26-2004, 02:09 PM
The only reason anyone loses at Party is because of the bots and collusion. Otherwise everyone would be a winner, especially the new players who beat all their buddies in their local/home games.

and the software also cheats you if you win too much too soon

Turning Stone Pro
10-26-2004, 02:22 PM
You have to be able to overcome factors such as:

1) the abnormal number of aces falling on the turn, that I explained in a previous post.

2) the tendency of PP to favor someone who has just taken a extraordinary bad beat the previous hand.

The game is still beatable, in my opinion, if you can overcome the costs associated with (1) and (2), above.

Good Luck,

TSP

citanul
10-26-2004, 04:47 PM
my bot is cleaning up at party. especially in the tournaments.

citanul

Peter_rus
10-26-2004, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1) the abnormal number of aces falling on the turn, that I explained in a previous post.

2) the tendency of PP to favor someone who has just taken a extraordinary bad beat the previous hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until you collect and show some meaningfull cyphers this is just bla-bla-bla.

I've played Party for around 200K hands and haven't notice things you said.

bobbyi
10-26-2004, 09:31 PM
What does the presence or absense of bots have to do with integrity?

William Jockusch
10-27-2004, 02:40 AM
Well I'm not privy to any special information about party, but I've played there a lot with no problems.

I'd trust them, simply because there is too much money for them to be made by operating their site honestly. If they tried to cheat, they'd risk killing the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Equal
10-27-2004, 06:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my bot is cleaning up at party. especially in the tournaments.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!!!

BTW former MTG player here too.

SCfuji
10-27-2004, 07:11 AM
did you guys know that the heart flushes will always come?!

ShamaLamDingDong
10-27-2004, 07:31 AM
ITS NOT PARTYPOKER THAT IS RIGGED ITS 2+ mother f-in 2. Everytime I think I'm way ahead with an interesting post you mother f-ers suck out with your gutshot rigged posts and ruin the forum.

SHAMA LAMA...DING DONG!