PDA

View Full Version : lowball draw books

pokerswami
10-26-2004, 06:38 AM
I have seen triple draw lowball played recently and would like to read more about it. However, many book titles and descriptions mention "lowball draw" without mentioning "triple draw" lowball. So, is "lowball draw" always "triple draw"? or Do some of the older books deal with "single" draw lowball? Also, please recommend the BEST triple draw lowball texts. Thanks

Al Mirpuri
10-26-2004, 07:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have seen triple draw lowball played recently and would like to read more about it. However, many book titles and descriptions mention "lowball draw" without mentioning "triple draw" lowball. So, is "lowball draw" always "triple draw"? or Do some of the older books deal with "single" draw lowball? Also, please recommend the BEST triple draw lowball texts. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

There are no triple draw lowball texts in print. Triple draw lowball is a new game. There is an article on the Internet that is the standard reference (http://groups.google.com/groups?q="Triple+Draw+Lowball"&hl=en&lr=&selm=20030914010237.13344.00000754%4 0mb-m15.aol.com&rnum=1) right now. However, Supersystem II will have a chapter on triple draw lowball.

Draw lowball is always lowball with a single draw.

Al Mirpuri
10-26-2004, 07:25 AM
The link is not working so go to google, click on groups and type in "Triple Draw Lowball" an excellent article by newgca will come up. It is the best that is out there right now.

pokerswami
10-26-2004, 08:49 AM
Thank you Al.
I appreciate your response. I'll check it out.
pokerswami