PDA

View Full Version : Party SnG tournament summaries (no longer being sent?)

Soleo
10-26-2004, 02:33 AM
Does anybody here had any problem with SnG summaries recently? I haven't got some of them several days ago and when I contacted support (Eurobet) they replied: "We are writing to inform you that the software poker provider has decided not to send summaries any longer due to system capacity restrictions.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused."

Could you please confirm or deny it? I mean are you still getting SnG Tournament summaries (at Party or any skin)?

Thanks!

** crossposted to Internet Gambling 2+2 forum

eastbay
10-26-2004, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody here had any problem with SnG summaries recently? I haven't got some of them several days ago and when I contacted support (Eurobet) they replied: "We are writing to inform you that the software poker provider has decided not to send summaries any longer due to system capacity restrictions.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused."

Could you please confirm or deny it? I mean are you still getting SnG Tournament summaries (at Party or any skin)?

Thanks!

** crossposted to Internet Gambling 2+2 forum

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen that, however, there's no need to have them emailed anymore, since they are stored on your hard drive in the HandHistory folder.

eastbay

Soleo
10-26-2004, 03:16 AM
Are you sure they are stored? I see there are only hand histories (transcripts) and no summaries (records of players placed in money, amount won by each of 3 in tournament, etc.) I think they only send this by mail and not saving it locally in difference to hand histories.
PokerTracker imports hand histories but it needs Summary to include tournament into statistics. Tournaments without Summary are 'hidden', they aren't counted in any queries, and not appear in PT screens.

eastbay
10-26-2004, 03:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure they are stored? I see there are only hand histories (transcripts) and no summaries (records of players placed in money, amount won by each of 3 in tournament, etc.) I think they only send this by mail and not saving it locally in difference to hand histories.
PokerTracker imports hand histories but it needs Summary to include tournament into statistics. Tournaments without Summary are 'hidden', they aren't counted in any queries, and not appear in PT screens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Update your PT. It now reads from the HD.

eastbay

Soleo
10-26-2004, 05:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Update your PT. It now reads from the HD.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry they aren't stored at HD. I know this and you also may read it in Pat's recent reply to someone else's similar inquiry here:
http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1800

So I may only hope to continue receive them in future because I don't know what to do if Eurobet really decided to stop sending them to players. To add each tournie manually to PT each time is too big work :-(