PDA

View Full Version : I think right move... got grief

wegs the wegs
10-25-2004, 10:35 PM
3 players left, the other two are pretty bad but I am extremely short stacked due to an all in with two pair Aces and 10's on the turn, to be called with AK, King on the river.

Anyways, about 4 orbits later I am BB with 3x BB left in chips and get 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif Button folds, SB who has me at a 10:1 chip advantage just calls. I check.

Flop: 10 /images/graemlins/club.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif10 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

SB checks, I go all in, SB calls with K /images/graemlins/club.gif10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Both players start griping about the horrible move. I try to defend myself a bit, but quickly give up figuring it's no use.

The SB had been pretty loose when he had something all night and had folded when had nothing. He folded when I made the same move in the same situation in my previous BB.
Any thoughts? Am I wrong? Are they wrong?

lastchance
10-25-2004, 10:38 PM
3x BB = I might push this preflop. One pair is easily enough to push on the flop.

Klak
10-25-2004, 11:09 PM
this is what happens as a result of good aggressive play sometimes. you know your play was good so don't try to justify it to morons. the fact that you even know the url to 2+2 shows that youre prolly twice as good as either of them. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

SmileyEH
10-26-2004, 01:10 AM
perfectly fine.

-SmileyEH

wjmooner
10-26-2004, 01:28 AM
This is a pretty straight forward push situation, especially on a paired board.

chill888
10-26-2004, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
3 players left, the other two are pretty bad but I am extremely short stacked due to an all in with two pair Aces and 10's on the turn, to be called with AK, King on the river.

Anyways, about 4 orbits later I am BB with 3x BB left in chips and get 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif Button folds, SB who has me at a 10:1 chip advantage just calls. I check.

Flop: 10 /images/graemlins/club.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif10 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

SB checks, I go all in, SB calls with K /images/graemlins/club.gif10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Both players start griping about the horrible move. I try to defend myself a bit, but quickly give up figuring it's no use.

The SB had been pretty loose when he had something all night and had folded when had nothing. He folded when I made the same move in the same situation in my previous BB.
Any thoughts? Am I wrong? Are they wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your play is fine.... as everyone has said. the bigger point is why are you worried about what others think? This is a weakness that could affect your play. Mock them back, sit with them again, or ignore them .... but don't get stressed by it. Never (even if they are correct ...lol)