PDA

View Full Version : WORLD SERIES

04-04-2002, 04:54 PM
WELL, the world series is almost here and I am sure it will be a lot of fun. Any of the online players are going and want to meet there?

I guess its time to put up or shut up for many of us. As for me, then I just can not wait to play against all those big players in the stud tourney satelites and side games. I will be there from the 20th to the 30th of April and like I said I like my chances in any of these games. As for the side games 40 80 and maybe 75 150 will be the games which I am looking forward to and probably that is where my profits will come from. For now I quit paradise as the games are much tougher there but I still play other sites which have softer games. ( to keep your earnings at the highest level You have to always look for the better games). Until The world series I will play more live games mostly 50 100 HOSE game just to get the feel for the live game. I will try to post reports as often as I can from the world series

BIGSTU aka BEEMER2002

04-04-2002, 09:19 PM
This afternoon, the Mirage had a 75-150 and a 40-80 game. This is notable because the Mirage is typically slow on Thursday afternoons and today was no exception. Last night, there were two 40-80 games running.

04-05-2002, 05:04 AM
Hi Bigstu,

Which on-line stud games do u recommend. I find the stud tables quite empty on the sides, I follow (except PP, of course).

jn

04-05-2002, 02:37 PM
you are right there are not that many sites with stud hi games going around the clock except paradise but the good thing about it is that he games are shorthanded. I would consider planet pokerstars party poker and few other smaller sites. There should be at least one game going and if you also play other games that gives you even more flexibility as far as the game selction goes

bigstu