PDA

View Full Version : Pokerroom Poker Night this week?

Cleveland Guy
10-25-2004, 01:50 PM
Last Friday night we had an impropteu (sp) poker night on pokerroom.

Pocket3s and myself decided to play a few $10 +1 SnG's together, and happened to get a couple other 2 +2 ers to either watch or play. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to do a private SnG - but we were able to get 3 of us to register for the same one.

I found it fun to play, and enjoyable from a learning standpoint as well. I would be willing to play again this week, if we can get any other 2 +2 ers willing. I would be willing to get it started around 10 PM eastern on any of the nights.

So - are you willing to stop by and play?
What night works best for you?
Should I just shut up already?

Thanks for your feedback!

Cheno5
10-25-2004, 06:22 PM
I'd be happy to play sometime, but my schedule's pretty tight. Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays generally work. Would love to play and chat with some fellow posters sometime.

Phill S
10-26-2004, 05:02 PM
my internets been poor of late, ensuring i play not when i want but when they let me connect (and even then it sometimes stops relaying packets every now and again for 20-30 seconds, not good for poker playing).

being in england, i can only do really late on fri and sat. 10 pm eastern is what, 3, 4 in the morning here...

best option is if you and someone decide a day and time, much like last time, if ppl want/can make it, then great. if not no big. just announce it more than 30 minutes before you started last time.

Phill

Eder
10-26-2004, 07:04 PM
Put a few $$ on Pstars and join us gluttons for punishment tues/thurs/and sundays