PDA

View Full Version : 2 hands against tommy and some trip reportage

mike l.
10-25-2004, 12:58 PM
since tommy posted so many hands i thought id recap a couple i played.

i had Kd4d and about 10 double patron tequila sunrises. before 2pm. tommy raised in early position. i 3 bet from a couple seats away from him. everyone else folded.

the flop was some crap. he check called.

the turn was come crap. he check called.

the river made my runner flush. he check called. good. i win.

the next hand i openraise KQo and everyone folds to him in the bb and he folds without missing a beat.

i pretend to be outraged and furious and storm out of my seat to the restroom. while laughing and peeing i decide that the game sucks and tommy is too good not to mention that motherrfocker gabe is in the game as well. so i come back still "furious" and picked up complaining the whole time about leaving the nit farm and went and played 10-20 until they were ready to have dinner.

i locked up a nice $99 win in that game and had a great time doing it.

later in the home game i ruined all takers at my new favourite game, padoogi. well not really but i did scream padoogi a lot even while drawing dead to gabe. then i really shined with my blind man's hold em (two cards on the forehead) strategy for advanced players which goes "call every way to the showdown no matter what happens". good times.

so in summary: clarkmeister is a prick and a mean river checkraise mofo. brian is a gracious host. ed miller has a laugh even more obnoxious and loud than mine and he ruined me in stud. gabe is hysterical and to go through the list of the all the wacky things he said and did on the trip would be exhausting. tommy is the guru to end all gurus and not anything like as weak tight as he comes off on these forums. (do you think someone on the button with JTo raising two limpers is weak tight? think again.)

andyfox
10-25-2004, 09:19 PM
A helluva lot better post than Gabe's.

Possibly your all-time best line: "I had Kd4d and about 10 double patron tequila sunrises. Before 2 PM."

Sorry I missed it. Next time.

IndianOcean
10-25-2004, 10:13 PM
Hey Mike,

It's Ocean. Haven't seen you ages. Heard you tied from our Pretzel man (Fred,Joe{from ny} what ever you call him).

Hope things are well.

Later

- Ocean

SinCityGuy
10-25-2004, 10:29 PM
Good grief.

Is this from the Mirage, also?

I've been reading the flurry of Mirage posts for the past couple of days.

Let's see -- Tommy Angelo, PokerBabe, Clarkmeister, Ed Miller, Gabe, mike l. -- yeah, sounds like a great game. I think I'll drive on down to the Mirage and jump right in.

Nah, on second thought, I think I'll stick to playing on the internet and watching T.V.

SA125
10-25-2004, 11:37 PM
"i had Kd4d and about 10 double patron tequila sunrises. before 2pm." "Flop some crap..Turn some crap...Good I win....nit farm".

Funny sh*t mike. Cracked me up. Glad I'm not the only one who takes the edge off sometimes, although Jack on the rocks with a few limes has to do because they haven't had the demand for Knob Creek yet.

bicyclekick
10-26-2004, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"i had Kd4d and about 10 double patron tequila sunrises. before 2pm." "Flop some crap..Turn some crap...Good I win....nit farm".

Glad I'm not the only one who takes the edge off sometimes...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I suppose 10 drinks will 'take the edge off'. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SpaceAce
10-26-2004, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good grief.

Is this from the Mirage, also?

I've been reading the flurry of Mirage posts for the past couple of days.

Let's see -- Tommy Angelo, PokerBabe, Clarkmeister, Ed Miller, Gabe, mike l. -- yeah, sounds like a great game. I think I'll drive on down to the Mirage and jump right in.

Nah, on second thought, I think I'll stick to playing on the internet and watching T.V.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding... Tommy seems like an interesting guy and PokerBabe is a very pretty lady but I don't think that's adequate compensation for seeing these guys on either side of me at the poker table. I like to feel like the shark, not the shark bait.

SpaceAce