PDA

View Full Version : Halloween stories

elwoodblues
10-25-2004, 10:13 AM
Now that the holiday season is upon us...Share your favorite Halloween stories.

Everyone has seen the old "dress up like a scarecrow and scare the crap out of the kids" routine. When I was in high school we took that one to the next logical step.

The setup - show the kiddies a little something scary to set them up for the big one. My parents house is a typical 2 story colonial with a window directly above the front door. As the kiddies were coming to the front door, we tossed a stuffed scarecrow out the window into the middle of the front yard --- minor scare. As the kids were getting their candy, my brother (dressed exactly like the dummy) switched places with it. When the kiddies turned around to head to the next house, they had the biggest scare of the night (guaranteed.)

Filip
10-25-2004, 10:46 AM
This happend a couple of years agon when i was living with my parents in their house. Halloween is new feature in sweden so i had no idea it was happening.

My parents was out of town and i was sleeping being hungover when the doorbell rings. Go away i think but it rings again so i put on some clothes and go open.

Standing outside is two small girls that doesnt say anything but holds out two baskets with candy towards me. Wtf is this i think, having no clue of what is happening i simply take a fist of candy from the 1st basket say thanks, close door and goe back to bed. Noone has ever asked for candy again at my parents place.

/Filip the Halloween Grinchen

cnfuzzd
10-25-2004, 04:47 PM
Well done...

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
10-25-2004, 05:01 PM
No tricks, other than convincing people i might be cool, but...

Halloween of 2002 was one of the greatest nights of my life. My roommate and i are sitting around drinking, and decide to go as Jay and Silent Bob. I am the near-spitting image of Bob, and my roommate said bitch alot. So, we both go full on, shirts, coats, hats, and all. The night begins at 10:00 am when we start drinking. I stop talking. At 4:00 we go to one of his classes. The prof is confused, and everyone else gets it. After trying to be cute and ask me a bunch of questions about elem. ed(!), and recieving a near-perfect silent bob reply to the last one, she decides i can stay, but only if i "Stay Quiet" Jay: "Sheesh lady, we dont call him silent bob cause he doesnt scream when you stick it too him."

After class, we rock out at out gas station. Did i mention i had the boombox? People give us cigarettes, one old black dude leaves us part of his fourty. Good times.

Pub Crawl. About 9:30. i see lots of tits. Im not sure why.

End of pub crawl. For this small town, all hell has broken loose on our square. Curb to curb people, and all waiting to get into the bars, most already drunk. Jay and i are tired of waiting, just start leaning up against the wall. After commenting about a few passing ladies, we decide we are bored. Enter Judas Priest, "breakin' the law" on the boombox. We go Jay-and-Silent Bob- crazy, and the whole street errupts in cheers. And joins in the thrashing. We later speculate that a little moris day could have started an orgy.

3:00 am, after party. A few days ago, i had given a neighbor a small, portable massger of the not-a-vibrator kind. I did this because i forgot to buy her a present, and was laying around. After meting up with her and the rest of my chick neighbors, and wandering around looking for an empty bed so we could have an orgy, the others pass out. She proceeds to give me a private lap dance involving me, her, and the vibrator. That was pretty much all. Never had i been so happy to not be blacked out.

5:00 am. Back to Our House. People are still partying. I am slowly drinking a beer, roommate walks up to me and says, "Well ya tubby bitch, i guess we rocked this night [censored] perfectly" I agree, then say, and jesus, what about that stip show." We then compare stories.

Halloween is sacred.

peace

john nickle

Epilogue: I was at work at 6:30 am, and i was MANAGING A RESTAURANT!!! Whenever some old dude would ask about my evening, I had to look at him with my blood-red eyes and say, still drunk, "Not much really"