PDA

View Full Version : A hand.. just a hand.

03-25-2002, 09:57 PM
Played some 15 Stud at Bellagio's yesterday. I had been told games were not very good there. Same thing I heard about Holdem.

Played this hand. Had Jc,3c/Ac. Bring in: 7s. One limper. I raise. 1 cold caller and the bring in and limper call. 4th street. I make open Aces and bet $30. The bring in catches the 5d and calls. Boards: Me) Jc/3c/Ac,Ah He)x,x/7s,5d. 5th street: Me) Jc/3c/Ac,Ah,3d, He)x,x/7s,5d,5s. When he made this pair on 5th street I was a bit worried but I bet anyway. He SMOOTH called. 6th street Me) Jc/3c/Ac,Ah,3d,9c He)7s,5d,5s,7d. He checked and not even knowing what was happening I checked. I caught a blank on the river. He looked at my hand and thought for a moment and bet. I called with Aces up. He turned up his hand and won. Any gues as to what h won His hand was. Take a guess go ahead. His hand posted below.

Vince

03-25-2002, 09:59 PM
He very politley said Flush as he turned over the Qs,Ts,2s. Now please tell me are the games good at Bellagio or what?

Vince

03-26-2002, 11:09 AM
Was this 1-5 Stud or 15-30 Stud?

I was in Vegas last month and played 1-5 Stud exclusively at the Orleans, which I enjoyed, but was very rocky (lots of retired folks, including one who napped between hands). What was the make up of the 1-5 Stud games at Bellagio?

I kept meaning to get over there, but never did. There's always next time...

Doc.

03-27-2002, 03:48 AM
Sounds like you missed a bet on sixth though.