PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know?

SeesTheRiver
10-25-2004, 09:35 AM
im sitting here at college staring at my party poker icon and 365 icon feigning to play so bad. my school has the ports blocked to online poker rooms. Does anyone know how to get around this? I cant stand playing with the people here at college i need to on some online. Any help would be appreciated.

bconway6
10-25-2004, 11:57 AM
This is a first ive heard of this. Just technically they probably dont have the ports blocked, but probably the site is blocked by their routers. If thats the case, I dont know of any wat to get around that other than to crack into the router and remove the restriction. What school is this anyway?

Jimbobobb
10-25-2004, 12:17 PM
do a google on proxy servers, find a public one, and use it to get around your school's port-blocking.

SeesTheRiver
10-25-2004, 12:36 PM
I go to Mount Aloysious its in Pennsylvania
think maybe you can get me step by step process on the proxy server?

pudley4
10-25-2004, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im sitting here at college staring at my party poker icon and 365 icon feigning to play so bad. my school has the ports blocked to online poker rooms. Does anyone know how to get around this? I cant stand playing with the people here at college i need to on some online. Any help would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dial-up.